New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

I can't get over how hysterically funny people are on this forum sometimes, repeating the same jokes over and over, cluttering the threads here with comedy we hear on a daily basis. Thanks for the laughs people! No offence to anyone in particular btw!

1 hour ago, robster said:

I cut and pasted the snippets she posted on instagram and created a loop of the bassline in the clip, so we can get a better idea of what to expect. Of course the strings will progress throughout the song, so try and disregard them in this version and focus solely on the beat. It's just a little something so you can hear it run a little longer then the 2 seconds she gave us. Hope you like it

Thanks for this! 🤗. Gives a clearer idea of the groove. I like it a lot. 

19 minutes ago, robster said:

I can't get over how hysterically funny people are on this forum sometimes, repeating the same jokes over and over, cluttering the threads here with comedy we hear on a daily basis. Thanks for the laughs people! No offence to anyone in particular btw!

i was about to say the same thing. thank you for always being up to date with new album rumors and putting together a collection of teasers. id like you to know that most of us really appreciate it

58 minutes ago, robster said:

Thank you.

And thank you for the teasers! 

2 hours ago, robster said:

Oh no I wasn't joking at all! :lol: If you listen to the clip with headphones you can seriously hear her singing "magic" at the background. But I know it's just me being delusional and thirsty af for new M music. :rotfl: And btw thanks for the loop!

5 hours ago, robster said:

I cut and pasted the snippets she posted on instagram and created a loop of the bassline in the clip, so we can get a better idea of what to expect. Of course the strings will progress throughout the song, so try and disregard them in this version and focus solely on the beat. It's just a little something so you can hear it run a little longer then the 2 seconds she gave us. Hope you like it

O M G 

Me luvvin this 🙂     very close to what i was expecting, thanks for the upload it helps to feel the groove

Edited by dumitru

8 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

There was definitely vocals in that very first snippet we got where she’s talking over it into the megaphone. You can hear vocals I’m sure 

The first one sounds different..  Maybe it's another track 🤔

3 hours ago, Maleficent said:

There was definitely vocals in that very first snippet we got where she’s talking over it into the megaphone. You can hear vocals I’m sure 

Yes, someone also heard "I like the way you move", if I am correct

2 hours ago, Marcelox said:

The first one sounds different..  Maybe it's another track 🤔

I also think this one is another track. 

9 hours ago, robster said:

Thank you! I was waiting for a fan to do a mix/loop of it. Sounds so promising!

10 hours ago, robster said:

Thanks, sounds great, I really think this is a snippet from the song "Magic". I could see a song called "Magic" sounding like this...

7 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Thanks, sounds great, I really think this is a snippet from the song "Magic". I could see a song called "Magic" sounding like this...

Looks like Madonna is going from 'Love Technician' to 'Magician'!

I don't think that's madonna , TBH it sounds like the album some people wanted in 2014  We R Superstars would fit with this. 

i think they recorded that themselves but i think the effect is used on the album and did you hear the guy remind him to not show anything on the computer lol ...damn we could have got a song title 

Knowing that she has worked for so many months on the record and that she is not into pleasing the mainstream anymore makes me so excited  and hopeful - the first time since COADF. I also think by just having a small group of core producers (Mirwais/Billboard) she avoids the "different styles" we had on previous records which annoyed me a lot.

Also, probably for the first time in years, she incorporates a new style that we wouldn't expect (Fado/Traditional music) and ads something "cutting edge" to the record like she did on Ray of Light.