New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

29 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

Do you think this snippet is the end of the song?

Wow - I am loving the sound of this! Real instruments and disco!

1 hour ago, Magician said:

If you listen closely with headphones you can hear her whisper Unapologetic Bitch. This makes me want to dance but in a different way.

SOURCE????

"It makes you want to dance in a different way" is probably my fave quote from any forum ever.....in all of time. 

I remember reading that like right after it was posted before everyone began making fun of it and I literally rolled my eyes and then laughed way too hard for way too long. It never gets old. 

As for the music, OH My Dear (Jesse) Lord!!!!  So disco, so ABBA, such a swirling piece of dance and thats just from 2 seconds. 

More more more ...that's how I like it! 

40 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

SOURCE????

YannBouch - it is a fun forum joke. :lol: 

People said they heard Unapologetic Bitch when that we are Superstars song snippet come out and swore they heard her whispering it when listening on headphones.  Dance in a different way is also used all the time to describe things.    Flip the Switch posted snippet below.  

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

27 minutes ago, James0479 said:

"It makes you want to dance in a different way" is probably my fave quote from any forum ever.....in all of time. 

I remember reading that like right after it was posted before everyone began making fun of it and I literally rolled my eyes and then laughed way too hard for way too long. It never gets old. 

As for the music, OH My Dear (Jesse) Lord!!!!  So disco, so ABBA, such a swirling piece of dance and thats just from 2 seconds. 

More more more ...that's how I like it! 

Yes,  hilarious quote.  

Those 2 seconds are thrilling us all. 

2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

YannBouch - it is a fun forum joke. :lol: 

People said they heard Unapologetic Bitch when that we are Superstars song snippet come out and swore they heard her whispering it when listening on headphones.  Dance in a different way is also used all the time to describe things.    Flip the Switch posted snippet below.  

Yes,  hilarious quote.  

Those 2 seconds are thrilling us all. 

Indeed and we NEEDED those 2 seconds too. Bless our thirsty needy little hearts. Haha. Our heads will explode on album release day. It's always so much fun seeing what everyone thinks of a new album. 

I have an unusually great feeling about this one.  Fingers crossed. 

1 minute ago, James0479 said:

Indeed and we NEEDED those 2 seconds too. Bless our thirsty needy little hearts. Haha. Our heads will explode on album release day. It's always so much fun seeing what everyone thinks of a new album. 

I have an unusually great feeling about this one.  Fingers crossed. 

Yes, Had have the great feeling since the Met Ball performance. 

As we say - Roll on new era !   And Yes, You are right  James0479,  our thirsty needy little hearts need new music to nourish us ! 

5 hours ago, Crux said:

OMG. i've been ill for a while but this has REALLY perked me up. I'm so happy right now I could cry.  Love her so much.

:inlove:  Can't wait for the new album Crux.  We both need it - I think all on the forum needs it ! 

9 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:inlove:  Can't wait for the new album Crux.  We both need it - I think all on the forum needs it ! 

Yes we are going fucking crazy

As much as I want to know everything about this album, I’m glad we still know almost nothing! These next two months are gonna fly by because of the holidays and then we’ll be in the new Madonna era! 

35 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes, Had have the great feeling since the Met Ball performance. 

As we say - Roll on new era !   And Yes, You are right  James0479,  our thirsty needy little hearts need new music to nourish us ! 

Same here regarding the Met. It's a very exciting time. 2019 is going to be OUR YEAR again finally.  

7 minutes ago, TXIII said:

As much as I want to know everything about this album, I’m glad we still know almost nothing! These next two months are gonna fly by because of the holidays and then we’ll be in the new Madonna era! 

Same here. As much as I would love to hear something, I pray there are no leaks. It would be fun to have it be like the old days and we all listen to the album the first time after purchasing it!  

Imagine that. Lol