New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

1 hour ago, shelita-buffet said:

Opps. Was putting the 2 and 2 together. Insta doesn't display dates in these attached posts.

And this is how the 2 and 2 always ends up equalling 5,629 around here :rotfl:

If she's not planning to release the album this year, she should have planned a compilation to get people talking about her again. She needs a great Singles Collection with box set and Blu-ray video collection. It's been 9 years since Celebration and she needs a Stan to produce it. Can only dream.

3 minutes ago, JWAD said:

If she's not planning to release the album this year, she should have planned a compilation to get people talking about her again. She needs a great Singles Collection with box set and Blu-ray video collection. It's been 9 years since Celebration and she needs a Stan to produce it. Can only dream.

I would be happy with just her singles uploaded on spotify tbh or even a best of remixes for streaming 

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I cant wait for the meltdowns from people who cant move on from 90s Madonna. Ill be blasting Madonna X Maluma in my car and they will be listening to Ray of Light crying. 

same.

1 hour ago, Showdown said:

I would be happy with just her singles uploaded on spotify tbh or even a best of remixes for streaming 

Me too, I want all the singles with ALL remixes including the promo 12" versions. It's absolutely pathetic that we don't have any singles pre-2005

5 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I cant wait for the meltdowns from people who can't move on from 90s Madonna. Ill be blasting Madonna X Maluma in my car and they will be listening to Ray of Light crying. 

It is sad to see people comment of a conversation about a new album expecting M to recreated music sounds of the past. That will never happen! She leaves in the present creative music environment and will always change with the times. As always, she will find a new fan base for album 14, I am sure of it.

I loved Rachelle's second note as well. :)

IMG_5123.PNG

I think it is one thing to discuss her work among ourselves as fans, and another one posting her about what she should do. But (there is always one!), she's no victim here, and if fans are asking for something she should take note. It's the music buisness after all.

3 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Who's Mark Spike Stent?

3 hours ago, rebelheart said:

He mixed her albums from Music - Hard Candy!

He also has engineering credits on Bedtime Stories.

17 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Oh wow, didn't know that, thanks

:gent:  Happy to share! (Just returning the favor, because I so often learn new things from you! So many, many thanks to you, @rebelheart!)

I could be wrong — I’d have to go check — but I think he has co-production credit on WIFL4AG and “Gone” from Music, as well. @caba1, thanks for remembering about NF.

Edited by peter
forgot the “and” between WIFL4AG and Gone! :/

Just now, peter said:

:gent:  Happy to share! (Just returning the favor, because I so often learn new things from you! So many, many thanks to you, @rebelheart!)

I could be wrong — I’d have to go check — but I think he has co-production credit on WIFL4AG “Gone” from Music, as well. @caba1, thanks for remembering about NF.

Thank you!:thumbsup: