New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

I think there is only 2 producers on MAGIC

MIRWAIS (primary) and Billboard (secondary)

Mixing is by Mike Dean

I still think the only vocal guests will be Nakhane and Dino + other Portuguese artists (choir)

anything else she may be planning will be for the MIXTAPE which will come after the proper album

Source:  "Scyring with Crystal Ball"

3 hours ago, Aries said:

Nile Rogers 'Like A Virgin' comes to mind

Also, Pettibone for Erotica, Orbit for Ray of Light, Mirwais for AL, Price for COADF. Were there other producers in the mix for those albums? Yes, but they were basically guest stars. The albums were cohesive to a large degree because M let one producer take charge of the overall sound with her.

40 minutes ago, Foolio said:

Also, Pettibone for Erotica, Orbit for Ray of Light, Mirwais for AL, Price for COADF. Were there other producers in the mix for those albums? Yes, but they were basically guest stars. The albums were cohesive to a large degree because M let one producer take charge of the overall sound with her.

LAP was Patrick Leonard, Music was also 80% Mirways 

She works best when she has a cohesive vision

1 hour ago, Foolio said:

Rol - Leonard also coproduced. Coadf - mirwais solely produced Future Lovers and coproduced Let it Will Be

Madonna’s chose Mirwais for a reason. 

She isn’t going to hire someone else in to strip and reinvent the signature Mirwais production otherwise what would be the point ?

5 hours ago, elijah said:

Rol - Leonard also coproduced. Coadf - mirwais solely produced Future Lovers and coproduced Let it Will Be

Yes, but the overall cohesive sound on those albums came from her collaboration with one producer. 

And yes, I should also have listed LAP & Leonard as well as Music & Mirwais as examples.

Edited by Foolio

8 minutes ago, Suedey said:

If an album is being mixed there is no more production left.

The next step is mastering which is often done simultaneously with mixing.

Good news 🙂

4 hours ago, Confessit said:

Madonna’s chose Mirwais for a reason. 

She isn’t going to hire someone else in to strip and reinvent the signature Mirwais production otherwise what would be the point ?

hopefully no kanyes “to the rescue” 

33 minutes ago, Mcp77 said:

En las historias de Maluma en Instagram se ve que esta en el mismo estudio de #magic

Screenshot_2018-10-29-17-31-06.png

Interesting 🙂

11 minutes ago, Nikki said:

so a handsome guy was friendly and that's enough for M to do a collab these days.. what if the first single is really good, and suddenly we have this maluma jumping in?

That would be great anyway! I love maluma.

14 minutes ago, Nikki said:

so a handsome guy was friendly and that's enough for M to do a collab these days.. what if the first single is really good, and suddenly we have this maluma jumping in?

Pretty sure that was her Ricky Martin trap too. I reckon Be Careful would have been a single with a gorgeous video until she realised she was barking up the wrong tree in the wrong fucking forest.

1 hour ago, Mcp77 said:

En las historias de Maluma en Instagram se ve que esta en el mismo estudio de #magic

Screenshot_2018-10-29-17-31-06.png

Why is it the same studio? I didnt see elephants on the carpets in madonnas pics