New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

13 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

new record must be revealed soon !!!! im dying to hear it!!!!

Anywhere between January-April next year.

My personal bet is an April release for the album with the lead single in Febuary and a second single in April just before the album.

24 minutes ago, Confessit said:

My personal bet is an April release for the album with the lead single in Febuary and a second single in April just before the album.

yeah sounds about right to me. I assume this was also the original schedule for RH before the leaks. 

5 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

yeah sounds about right to me. I assume this was also the original schedule for RH before the leaks. 

I think you might be right !

The project doesn’t feel finished enough for a February release I can see an April landing a la Hard Candy for M14!

I really hope we get 2 well promoted singles before the release date.

4 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Yes album was released last night but the track with Maluma has now sold out on Tidal

...track is quite good and the video is so sooo original

4 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Well she's not credited on the mixing process. She was in the studio just like she's now and she's probably working on it too but he's the mixing/mastering guy. The bass on some RH tracks is great, but the volumes and the distortions on some tracks are really messy. 

I agree! But i wanna say that was what was originally reported that she rushed mixed them herself and thats why the volume was al fucked up but i guess it was just a rumor

4 hours ago, Confessit said:

Six more months just for mixing/mastering sounds a little bit too much to me. Now if she wants to sit on this album so long because the tragectory for the albums since Hard Candy has been like that..well that's another story. 

Edited by cosmic_system

Why no one is mentioning that she commented that Maluma photo and he replied back? 

@madonna: Blonde, are you working?

@maluma: make a guess 

He must be recording his part in LA, I’m here for a latin crossover hit, maluma is big in Latin America right now unlike Daddy Yankeee which career was dead until Despacito, then he disappeared again. 

9CE66A30-8418-4719-9505-A4F676EB2F35.png

4 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Why no one is mentioning that she commented that Maluma photo and he replied back? 

He must be recording his part in LA.

I was actually thinking that a remix duet of a single from the new album could really do wonders for her here in Latin America. She's the most successful solist of all time in the region, and is still very well respected in young people, so a duet with him could boost her a bit.

Personally I don't want it because I don't like Maluma's music, but as a marketer, I would find that a clever move.

11 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

Personally I don't want it because I don't like Maluma's music, but as a marketer, I would find that a clever move.

One could argue that it also looked clever on paper when she collaborated with Ricky Martin. Or Britney. Or Nicki Minaj. Or Justin. Or Miley. Or Taylor Swift. Or Kim Kardashian. Or Quevo. Most of the times it ended up being subpar and did nothing for her career which is why she should stay away from further duets or collaborations with the hottest acts right now.

Now if she wants to collaborate with Nakhane or Dino, that’s another story and I am excited to see how these collaborations could (will?) turn out.

45 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

He must be recording his part in LA, I’m here for a latin crossover hit, maluma is big in Latin America right now unlike Daddy Yankeee which career was dead until Despacito, then he disappeared again. 

9CE66A30-8418-4719-9505-A4F676EB2F35.png

Sooo exited about this collaboration and any others and any new sounds she is coming up with!!!!

36 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Really sad Mirwais is not the only one involved. I hope this doesn’t turn out in another RH mess.

Madonna has never ever worked with one producer on an album so why would she start now?

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

9CE66A30-8418-4719-9505-A4F676EB2F35.png =

LOL Madonna calls him "Rubia" = "Blonde woman" and not "Rubio" = "Blonde man". And a duet can be really fire and Caliente!!! 

8 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

This conversation does not mean she is doing a duet with Maluma...:lmao:

Yes, it has only cleared up who is the boss (or the top) in the relationship   lol 🙂

54 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

American Life? 

Technically Mark Stent has a producer credit on Nothing Fails. Also Stuart Price wrote with her on the album and while he didnt produce the song he is still technically a producer.