New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

I hate to say it, but I hope the album isn't actually finalized since we supposedly aren't getting it till Mar/Apr next year....still 5/6 months away....so much could happen in that amount of time

I hope somehow a track is leaked to build hype. You know something that's just beautiful, but controversial.

I remember when reports of a song sampling Abba started appearing and people thinking it was a new Madonna track. That was amazing. 

Would love something like that to happen again. 

46 minutes ago, Aries said:

I hate to say it, but I hope the album isn't actually finalized since we supposedly aren't getting it till Mar/Apr next year....still 5/6 months away....so much could happen in that amount of time

rebel heart wasn't done when it got leaked either so i don't think that matters that much. They just need to be careful with their material and who has access to it.

Dino D'Santiago new song released yesterday. The beat is interesting. I wonder if she's going with this direction and how Mirwais is going to mix it with pop music. That snippet she posted on instagram months ago didn't sound like fado or african music. Let's see

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Is M following Edgar Barrera on Instagram yet? I know he is following her, Mirwais, Billboard & Lauren but wasn't sure if she followed him back?

No shes noooot

well these are probably the first few notes from the album (first thing I thought of is "miles away")... unless she's just in her house and her kids are listening to random music .. but something tells me this is in the studio and she's teasing

15 hours ago, caba1 said:

Dino D'Santiago new song released yesterday. The beat is interesting. I wonder if she's going with this direction and how Mirwais is going to mix it with pop music. That snippet she posted on instagram months ago didn't sound like fado or african music. Let's see

Liking this vibe. If she gave it own spin, I'm sure we'll have a great album.

She just started following Mike Dean on Instagram & he is in London, wonder if he is doing production again on the album? He co-produced Illuminati, Holy Water, S.E.X, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me & Autotune Baby on RH. 

37 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

She just started following Mike Dean on Instagram & he is in London, wonder if he is doing production again on the album? He co-produced Illuminati, Holy Water, S.E.X, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me & Autotune Baby on RH. 

Mmm not feeling this. Dj Dahi>>>>>>>

40 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Wash All Over Me sounds like it was produced in my bathtub. Illuminati on the other hand is fabulously produced, so I‘m torn if his possible involvement is good or bad.

57 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Can’t say Mike Dean fills my heart with too much joy. For me personally he and Kanye missed the mark with Rebel Heart, though some of his work for Kanye West is amazing 🤷‍♂️

There was a profile on Mike Dean in Entertainment Weekly a while back — he has become a very busy, in-demand producer.

I love Inside Out — I remember for a while, when the album credits had not yet been published on her website, that everyone thought Kanye had produced it. Turned out Kanye wasn’t involved with Inside Out at all. So I would be willing to give him a second chance on an album, too. 

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

Is the same studio in London?

With how busy she’s has been this week and more cheerful and the twins there, maybe she is indeed wrapping up the record.

He has worked in almost every Kanye and Jay Z album, the last two Beyoncé albums m, Xtina’s Liberation and Travis Scott, and he has five Grammys, so I think that he knows what he’s doing.

Hopefully he is co-producing and putting the final touches to the songs.

4 hours ago, rebelheart said:

His is BIG in the industry. So, great news for the album! Also, it means to me, M is at this time finishing/mixing tracks. :tigger: Sooon!!!

Wikipedia:  Michael George Dean (born March 1, 1965) is an American hip hop record producer, audio engineer, and multi-instrumentalist from Houston, Texas. Dean is best known for recording and mixing songs for major artists across the American hip hop industry such as Kanye West, 2Pac, Scarface, Travis Scott, 2 Chainz, Jay-Z, and Desiigner.

Guest eroticerotic

This album...is going to be...LUSH

Back to a Bedtime Stories vibe. I have a feeling she really misses 94-98, from her looks and vibe. Bring it!