New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

perhaps more details will start to come out around that listening party. Wasn't it around this time end of October start of November?

It said the listening was to take place in October or November.

My guess Ian things were not ready in time for October so it will take place in November now.

I think she will post about it on instagram on the day it happens.

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I was surprised about these three post, it seems like now she’s willing to talk about the album.

I‘m here for it 🙂, maybe she will start doing interviews in advance for the launch.

Yeah the fact that she’s starting to talk about the music more and guy is there makes me think it’s been finalized

21 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

I was just thinking I hope Madonna isnt too political in the new album era. i know she has a voice but id hate to see the hate directed at her from alt right trolls or sending her pipe bombs 

Madonna has  had a security staff for ages..she has always been a target because she has opinions and she is not afraid to speak.

1 hour ago, strictmachine said:

Yeah the fact that she’s starting to talk about the music more and guy is there makes me think it’s been finalized

this

Where is the original interview? https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2018/10/25/madonna-introducing-a-new-sound-to-pop-music-with-her-upcoming-album/

I dont trust DM, they've exaggerated and twisted interviews before.

I mean it makes sense she wouldn’t want to talk too much about the details of the music until everything was completed and finalized in case things changed along the way and didn’t end up making the final cut. 

2 hours ago, Suedey said:

It's happening!! Album is clearly finalised

BEAUTIFUL GAME hat is back! 

image.png

2 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

I mean it makes sense she wouldn’t want to talk too much about the details of the music until everything was completed and finalized in case things changed along the way and didn’t end up making the final cut. 

How we need this new album.   Need new Madonna music in my life.   Her music is such an integral part of our lives.  Loved the Met ball performance so much and with these latest posts,  Madonna herself sounds excited and happy about the record.  Exciting times ahead. .    

14 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

How we need this new album.   Need new Madonna music in my life.   Her music is such an integral part of our lives.  Loved the Met ball performance so much and with these latest posts,  Madonna herself sounds excited and happy about the record.  Exciting times ahead. .    

I feel ya!! 

1 hour ago, robster said:

She just posted a pic from the studio on her insta story with the twins in the studio with her

Maybe they used their allowance to by the private listening party experience and it’s happening now?

2 hours ago, humanracin said:

I still get a softer Bedtime Stories M from that photo shoot.

I am SO here for a romantic, softer album with a Portuguese sound.

BS type album with Mirwais involved though?

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

BS type album with Mirwais involved though?

X-Static process and Intervention tho? Not RnB soft but mellower and more moody in general. Those two r my fave off of AL... would love to get an album full of them with some Love Profusions and Musics included.