Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

25 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Madonna must team with huge strraming artist to chart

True.

Personally id rather she didn’t do it just to chart though.

Champaign Rose just isn’t her for me and I’m pleased just an album track and not a single.

As much as I’d love her to achieve another chart hit im facing reality it won’t happen now but I’d rather she delivers a killer album without bought in collobrations to fit the charts.

On 10/23/2018 at 8:06 PM, Iconic Fetus said:

#120 Billboard Bubbling Under Hit

Talent wins.

I can't believe we're resorting to Bubbling Under chart, but hey it charted somewhere, so why not? :lmao:

Queen of Bubbling Under Hits.

4 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Madonna must team with huge strraming artist to chart

not sure if this would work... Fans of these artists won't necessarily stream the Madonna song just because of the person featured on the track. These rappers already have  a ton of their own songs that have huge streaming, and their fans will probably be more into their singles, compared to just a feat. they did with Madonna. I mean, Champagne Rose didn't really do that well in streaming even if it got the same chance as the Quavo album tracks without Madonna. It hasn't worked so far and I doubt it would work in the future.

16 hours ago, veroelectronica said:

im still listening to this jam. such fun!

Me too 

Get inside your vein, too
Intoxicate your brain, ooh
Crazy, what I'll make you
I'll take you for a ride
Turn you up inside
There's nothing you can hide
It's my game

16 hours ago, veroelectronica said:

im still listening to this jam. such fun!

29 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Me too 

Get inside your vein, too
Intoxicate your brain, ooh
I'll take you for a ride
Turn you up inside
There's nothing you can hide
It's my game

Me too!!! I stream it on Spotify and YouTube. Still second in track popularity on iTunes in USA after the Drake collaboration. :tigger:

19 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Madonna must team with huge streaming artist to chart

I hope she does. Maluma might do the trick. :) I do think that Champagne Rose as a proper single with video treatment would chart.

IMG_5118.PNG

I did sign up for YouTube Premium in the hopes that I would find the album/Champagne Rose, but I can't find it.  

Update:

Finally found it on YouTube Premium...

Also, noticed this upload is getting 15k views a day...

11 hours ago, promise to try said:

I want a video for this song!

me tooo!!! Perfect fun video for the holidays/party season.

37 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

So is it #1 yet? 🤣

Right! Where’s the video and the huge boost in sales?! Seriously, song was awful from the get go. Haven’t listened Day it came out like 4-5 times to try and like it and at work I played it to see if it played over well and no one really cared...

9 hours ago, Mensch said:

Right! Where’s the video and the huge boost in sales?! Seriously, song was awful from the get go. Haven’t listened Day it came out like 4-5 times to try and like it and at work I played it to see if it played over well and no one really cared...

Samey. 

On 4 November 2018 at 11:37 PM, Mensch said:

It must be an age thing.  And a taste thing.  I think the track is a load of pisch and doesn't deserve to chart anywhere.  Then again, the best rap/hip hop ended with De La Soul, Guru from his Jazzamatazz series...and Salt'n'Pepa!

34 minutes ago, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

It must be an age thing.  And a taste thing.  I think the track is a load of pisch and doesn't deserve to chart anywhere.  Then again, the best rap/hip hop ended with De La Soul, Guru from his Jazzamatazz series...and Salt'n'Pepa!

Exactly! Love de la soul!!! Actually look at this awesome street art in Brooklyn I took pics of this week feat de la soul and madonna ...

music has just changed and I don’t blame M for engaging with new artist and collaborating but I know she knows in the back of her mind that it doesn’t have the magic spark music once had. She’s just happy and comfortable in her rich, biggest superstar ever having already solidified her self as a legend ...

CC54405A-2445-43CE-95E3-C85D12FDC0E9.jpeg

65F22C89-CE6C-4395-9CCF-0915C02E0586.jpeg

Honestly, its not my cup of tea. I tried to like it, played it dozens of times, but honestly thats far from Madonna at her best.. Lets be honest, that aint the music that would ensure her come back...

10 hours ago, Mensch said:

Exactly! Love de la soul!!! Actually look at this awesome street art in Brooklyn I took pics of this week feat de la soul and madonna ...

music has just changed and I don’t blame M for engaging with new artist and collaborating but I know she knows in the back of her mind that it doesn’t have the magic spark music once had. She’s just happy and comfortable in her rich, biggest superstar ever having already solidified her self as a legend ...

CC54405A-2445-43CE-95E3-C85D12FDC0E9.jpeg

65F22C89-CE6C-4395-9CCF-0915C02E0586.jpeg

Great pics! I see you love Debbie Harry and Grace Jones, too...so we are on a wavelength that is similar. Grace Jones is one of my biggest idols.

9 hours ago, elijah said:

Honestly, its not my cup of tea. I tried to like it, played it dozens of times, but honestly thats far from Madonna at her best.. Lets be honest, that aint the music that would ensure her come back...

'Tried to like it' is a key theme with this track. At this rate, 'Revolver' will be considered an all-time Madonna classic.

Just now, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

'Tried to like it' is a key theme with this track. At this rate, 'Revolver' will be considered an all-time Madonna classic.

To be honest, I really love Revolver and I always have :).