Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

Quavo revealed how Champagne Rosé, the collaboration with Madonna and Cardi B, happened.

During a radio interview on The Cruz Show at Power 106, Quavo confessed that it was not a planned collaboration, but something that popped into his head after “Madonna had sent me this voiceover.”

“She was just snapping and singing,” added Quavo. “She was probably singing in the bathroom.”

“I called Murda,” said Quavo. “I told him we got to do something to this voiceover asap.”

Therefore, Murda “came in, I did the drums, he did the flute,” Quavo added.

“I was happy with it, but I still wanted a bigger moment,” confessed Quavo. “I was like, let’s create this whole new Motorsport wave again, so I grabbed Cardi B and was like… Madonna, Cardi… she loves CardiCardi loves Madonna. It only made sense to do it.”

10 minutes ago, Carta said:

Quavo revealed how Champagne Rosé, the collaboration with Madonna and Cardi B, happened.

During a radio interview on The Cruz Show at Power 106, Quavo confessed that it was not a planned collaboration, but something that popped into his head after “Madonna had sent me this voiceover.”

“She was just snapping and singing,” added Quavo. “She was probably singing in the bathroom.”

“I called Murda,” said Quavo. “I told him we got to do something to this voiceover asap.”

“I was happy with it, but I still wanted a bigger moment,” confessed Quavo. “I was like, let’s create this whole new Motorsport wave again, so I grabbed Cardi B and was like… Madonna, Cardi… she loves CardiCardi loves Madonna. It only made sense to do it.”

Omg she lives in her bathroom :lmao:

9 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Omg she lives in her bathroom :lmao:

She has so many children that this is probably the only place in the house where she can work in peace. :lol: If the theme of water is important on her new album, we will know why.

Bathroom Stories - Soon

22 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

She has so many children that this is probably the only place in the house where she can work in peace. :lol: If the theme of water is important on her new album, we will know why.

Bathroom Stories - Soon

I’m expecting a buzz single called Silver Lavatory:queenbitch:

28 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

Bathroom Stories - Soon

:lmao:

Queen of bathrooms

1 hour ago, Martin B. said:

Don’t forget Silk’n Soft (Toilet Papers) and Bidet (featuring Beyoncé)

The only track to make the final cut that isn’t bathroom related will of course be FedEx, I’m Really Madonna (featuring Nicki Minaj).

10 hours ago, Carta said:

Here is the YouTube link to the complete Cruz Show interview with Quavo at Power 106. Starts at minute 5:00 and goes for more than a minute… Champagne Rosé was the only song talked about from his album. Still think it will be a single.

It is still the second most popular song on the album after the Drake collaboration.

2 hours ago, Suedey said:

Exclusive from lovedontlivehereanymadonna.com 

Album title will be DEATH TO THE PATRIARCHY.

Drowned Madonna is quaking. :chuckle:

10 hours ago, Martin B. said:

Bathroom Stories - Soon

:lmao:

They’ve had that name forever. I remember when they’d get quoted on MTV or some other entertainment show on tv and I’d lol when the host would awkwardly say the website name.