Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

This isnt a single though so why would there be any "growth" at all?

I think because the song has gained popularity since it was dropped some fans have got excited in seeing it’s potential.

But ultimately it is just an album track something Madonna recorded in a day no doubt for Quavo.

I don’t think it belongs in the new era. Onwards and upwards for her spring album.

Guest NewYorkCam

It'd be great to see this song get the single/video treatment, but that's probably more up to Quavo than M .. I don't see this as a missed opportunity for M b/c, as of now, it's simply an album track by someone else. A nice treat, but nothing more.

3 hours ago, NewYorkCam said:

It'd be great to see this song get the single/video treatment, but that's probably more up to Quavo than M .. I don't see this as a missed opportunity for M b/c, as of now, it's simply an album track by someone else. A nice treat, but nothing more.

It’d be great to see your hole get the single/ video treatment. 

Guest NewYorkCam
10 minutes ago, GOD said:

It’d be great to see your hole get the single/ video treatment. 

Is that supposed to be funny?

Are you drunk or high? Or just stupid?

40 minutes ago, NewYorkCam said:

Is that supposed to be funny?

Are you drunk or high? Or just stupid?

I bet it’s champagne rosé.

13 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

No surprise since her bathroom is the headquarters of her career for the last 2 years.

Last 2 years? I think much longer since her first Mdna skin add from her bathroom:D

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

It sounds horrible on the track. They must’ve tried so hard to clean it up which is why it sounds so filtered. 

If we listen carefully, it is probably still possible to hear one of the twins flush the toilet while she is recording.

Funny how she reacted when everybody suspected thst shes working on a rap song when she was with whereisstarrah. And at the end it was a rap song...... so for what?? (In stella voice)

Screenshot_20180908-173858_Instagram.jpg

isn't Starrah also known for rap/hip hop songs? her clapback was a little easy.

This is more of a general comment/mini rant.. but I'm not even sure what's so difficult to understand when fans expect good music and not the typical hip hop collabs a la champagne rose, BIM, holy water which are shit. she's a woman of the world, who loves fado music, Elliott smith, massive attack, Goldgrapp, and shows great and eclectic taste with previous albums like ROL, AL, Erotica, and so on.. if she wants to make music with a touch of hip hop, it can be done a good way too. (unlike some attempts from the previous few albums). there's a group named Caravan Palace who include many different genres into their music and it's fab. many artists successfully add the new with the old.. M is one of the few artists who did this in the most perfect ways up until say.. HC/MDNA.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
1 hour ago, Martin B. said:

If we listen carefully, it is probably still possible to hear one of the twins flush the toilet while she is recording.

No, the assistant does that. You can hear her distant, disheartened sigh in the background noise.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
49 minutes ago, Nikki said:

isn't Starrah also known for rap/hip hop songs? her clapback was a little easy.

This is more of a general comment/mini rant.. but I'm not even sure what's so difficult to understand when fans expect good music and not the typical hip hop collabs a la champagne rose, BIM, holy water which are shit. she's a woman of the world, who loves fado music, Elliott smith, massive attack, Goldgrapp, and shows great and eclectic taste with previous albums like ROL, AL, Erotica, and so on.. if she wants to make music with a touch of hip hop, it can be done a good way too. (unlike some attempts from the previous few albums). there's a group named Caravan Palace who include many different genres into their music and it's fab. many artists successfully add the new with the old.. M is one of the few artists who did this in the most perfect ways up until say.. HC/MDNA.

But, there's flute in Plantain Blasé.

2 hours ago, dollhouse said:

love the sound on the track, best song in ten years

If you think Madonna doing a cameo on another's record is her best song in 10 years,  that is frightening. 

2 hours ago, Suedey said:

Um...

Exactly.   Hearing Madonna fans saying a phoned in vocal for a friend on his record is her best song in 10 years is mind blowing.  There is a huge difference in someone enjoying the song to declaring it her best work for years. 

55 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

No, the assistant does that. You can hear her distant, disheartened sigh in the background noise.

:lmao:

Joking aside, I can’t believe a woman who has been so perfectionist for decades now records her featuring on a cell phone and films commercials for her beauty products in her bathroom. The times are changing....