Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

Hope for a proper single release (maybe a video) for 'Champagne Rosé'. This could guaranty Quavo a #1 on Dance Club Songs Chart.

Madonna would scores her 47th No. 1 on Dance Club Songs Chart!

While not exactly my usual type of music, even I will admit this is catchy as hell.  Especially once you get to like the half way point in the song. It actually works.

He's got some other good tracks on that album too, especially towards the end.

As a little snack to hold us over, I'm all for it.

4 hours ago, CalinB said:

Hope for a proper single release (maybe a video) for 'Champagne Rosé'. This could guaranty Quavo a #1 on Dance Club Songs Chart.

Madonna would scores her 47th No. 1 on Dance Club Songs Chart!

I think this is a good time to release a music video if her own new single comes out around March. I'm just afraid she's stealing her own thunder.

ppl are thirsty you know.

51 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

I think this is a good time to release a music video if there own new single comes out around March. I'm just afraid she's stealing her own thunder.

ppl are thirsty you know.

Really doubt it will happen. Sadly, it happened the same after the Met Gala event. 

Just now, MarcoMartins said:
  Hide contents

My previous account got hacked. An angry acquaintance (let's just call them that) claimed that I was a fucking Fadga and Beyonka stan and that I was just here trolling even though my post history tells otherwise. Then I tried getting my password back and couldn't because they changed my e-mail registered here. It was a HUGE mess so I decided to create a new account.

oh shit, that sucks, well anyway welcome back 💗

55 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

oh shit, that sucks, well anyway welcome back 💗

I see a lot of MDNA Skin ads have been released ever since I last left. Still no new album. 😅

18 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Really doubt it will happen. Sadly, it happened the same after the Met Gala event. 

But this time there are 2 other celebs in the boat. So they could motivate her to do something. Also weird that he deletet the song from youtube. Af if he was planning more...

1 hour ago, HolidayGuy said:

M posted a video clip on Instagram- from the filming of the video? Billboard seems to think so. 😛

not sure what you're referring to? the champagne pink video on the main instagram, the repeating one second clip in the studio or the picture with the bedtime story lyrics?

Guest eroticerotic

Champagne rose is def a missed opp as well as met gala but if nothings ready, there’s nothing that can be done. 

I never saw Madonna as calculating; she always released and did stuff as she pleased. And it just happened to seem to be timely because the interest was organic and there and she was releasing projects regularly.

Also there will always be hit and misses if you’re a true artist.

17 hours ago, HolidayGuy said:

M posted a video clip on Instagram- from the filming of the video? Billboard seems to think so. 😛

I think that’s referring to the comment she made on one of the Migos’ Instagram posts, where they have been posing in front of her Miami home and she commented “ wait that’s my house in Miami, what you’re doing there?” Or something like that. And in fact they were shooting a video there.