Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

18 minutes ago, Ghost Town said:

YES!!! 39th top ten at 60 :wow:

She has more than 38 top ten singles... yes?  I thought Hung Up put her over Elvis.

On 10/12/2018 at 1:20 AM, boy skeffington said:

Madonna gives zero fucks about what she sees fans “liking” (thank g*d). Let her live! It’s our October surprise.

In my opinion, Madonna is one of the few that just does whatever she feel like and that's a good thing, even if we don't like the direction she's going in. I would never want to be pandered to.

3 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Just a thought I have. Ok this song is great I like it. Not an unusual trap song etc but to see the positive comments from the GP Praising M etc. I mean why now. Why on this. I mean she’s making good music since forever but the gp doesn’t response so well on that for the last years. Mdna rebel heart y’all know. 

My question. Why now ? Are they only impress because as a new artist to have Madonna is just cool for the reputation of it. 

Is all this attention on that will influence M to adjust her upcoming album with a few tracks close to trap?

Madonna by herself unfortunately can’t create a buzz / excitement among the GP at this stage, especially with MDNA and onwards, precisely since Interscope. I blame her, I blame GUY and I blame Interscope ( the record company Lady Gaga is on). I won’t be surprised if Intercope’s laziness is due to Gaga, look what she did to Nathalie Kills. 

Migos / Cardi are new and exciting to GP, so of course the GP is curious to hear their new song, and by doing so they got surprised by Madonna’s appearance. 

2 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

In my opinion, Madonna is one of the few that just does whatever she feel like and that's a good thing, even if we don't like the direction she's going in. I would never want to be pandered to.

Strongly agree that Madonna should never pander to the fan base. It makes her more interesting and exciting to do what she’s inspired by at the moment.

We’re not going to like some of her creative output and that’s ok to me. I will complain though.🤣

5 hours ago, sul8323 said:

She has more than 38 top ten singles... yes?  I thought Hung Up put her over Elvis.

38 top tens in the U.S. more top tens than any solo artist or group. "4 Minutes" I think was the track that broke Elvis record.

32 minutes ago, Ghost Town said:

38 top tens in the U.S. more top tens than any solo artist or group. "4 Minutes" I think was the track that broke Elvis record.

TY... I wasn't attempting to correct.  I just honestly was wondering.  Xoxox 

The album is one of the lowest scoring albums this year on album of the year.

No critic reviews yet but it has a low user score of 51.

This is probably the best website for critical and user reviews, will be interesting to see how critics rate it.

This website has nothing to do with charts or sales btw.

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/123762-quavo-quavo-huncho.php

For me its a cute little song but it won't have much longevity, it will sound very dated in a couple of years.

I think the music she's making with Mirwais will have more of a timeless sound.