Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

Non Madonna fans and trap music fans are loving this a lot all across social media. This needs to be a single and I want Madonna in the music video too. It would be a BIG hit! And she will gain a lot of non-loon listeners on Spotify which will help her upcoming album and the album's singles chart better.

2 hours ago, White Heat said:

It's catchy, not the kind of thing I would personally choose to listen to but it seems to appeal to people who like that sort of thing & lately there are a lot of them. It's nice to hear people outside of M's fanbase saying she is the best part of the song (which a lot of people are). It keeps her on peoples minds & it's not terrible... This is mumble rap so it could have been a lot worse. 

It reminds me a lot of Veni Vedi Vici. 

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

It reminds me a lot of Veni Vedi Vici. 

I actually thought the same thing. I made a Madonna playlist based on CR and VVV is on it. 

I liked it on first listen last night but now I really can't stop listening to it. A total ear worm. We NEEDED this!! :lol: Really hope by some stroke of luck this becomes a little hit for her. Nice to see it's getting a good reception so far. Dropping her lead single on the back of this hit would be ideal!! A good start to the new era. 🤞 I know this is completely unrelated to her album but I could see this sort of hypnotic sound marrying well with Mirwais. Even more excited now!!

The only positive thing coming out of this is every comment on YouTube is praising M. Still can’t get into the song, it’s no where near the most played song (not on Apple Music at least) and not only do I doubt their will be a video, I doubt it will have any chart impact...here’s hoping for a top 100...

Just came across a video of some guys on Youtube PRAISING Madonna A LOT for this song.

And the song is growing on me. I mean, I'd love a "Madonna Only" version of it!

3 hours ago, Magician said:

Non Madonna fans and trap music fans are loving this a lot all across social media. This needs to be a single and I want Madonna in the music video too. It would be a BIG hit! And she will gain a lot of non-loon listeners on Spotify which will help her upcoming album and the album's singles chart better.

:clap:

4 hours ago, Magician said:

Sooo agree. It will be A BIG HIT!!! I am moved by how well this song and Madonna's part is received across social media, primarily targeting young audiences!

The song deserves video treatment and a big radio push! This is a great opportunity for M to add to her fan base a new flock of 15 to maybe 40 year-olds gay followers that dig fresh/currents sounds - pop, trap, hip hop, etc...  It is definitely good for the new album rollout!!

She can't really count on half or more of her previous followers, as I can see from the notes in the last two days here, they are all stuck in the 80's/90's/00's. With every successful album reinvention, she always found a new audience and got a lot of flak for the change. She is definitely trying to do the same now. Problem is that we have 4 decades of so called "fans" that can't stand our artist innovating and evolving musically with the times. And with access to social media, getting in the way of the rollout.  I wish we could have a way to separate the two camps so that the so called fans can be pointed only to their preferred old stuff and keeping them away from bringing all these negativity across social media - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, you name it.

It's like asking, as a customer, Target/Walmart (any store for that matter) to create and sell new cassette tapes and VHS tapes version since as a customer you can't change with the time. How can this so called "fans" ask an artist to stop being innovative/creative, but go back and create part 2 of an old piece of art?!?!

1 hour ago, masterpiece.mp3 said:

How much streams do you guys think it'll get tomorrow? 

I am doing my part using YouTube, iTunes and Spotify. I been playing the song on repeat on all three (deferent devices).  Hope it counts if you play the same song on repeat on all these platforms. :)

Done with my Saturday streaming quota. Not my type of track but it's a grower and I prefer if she experiments with this sort of material outside her own album.

And yes, she obviously wrote her own part. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually asked her to improve on top of the beat and she just came up with this on the spot.

29 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Sooo agree. It will be A BIG HIT!!! I am moved by how well this song and Madonna's part is received across social media, primarily targeting young audiences!

The song deserves video treatment and a big radio push! This is a great opportunity for M to add to her fan base a new flock of 15 to maybe 40 year-olds gay followers that dig fresh/currents sounds - pop, trap, hip hop, etc...  It is definitely good for the new album rollout!!

She can't really count on half or more of her previous followers, as I can see from the notes in the last two days here, they are all stuck in the 80's/90's/00's. With every successful album reinvention, she always found a new audience and got a lot of flak for the change. She is definitely trying to do the same now. Problem is that we have 4 decades of so called "fans" that can't stand our artist innovating and evolving musically with the times. And with access to social media, getting in the way of the rollout.  I wish we could have a way to separate the two camps so that the so called fans can be pointed only to their preferred old stuff and keeping them away from bringing all these negativity across social media - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, you name it.

It's like asking, as a customer, Target/Walmart (any store for that matter) to create and sell new cassette tapes and VHS tapes version since as a customer you can't change with the time. How can this so called "fans" ask an artist to stop being innovative/creative, but go back and create part 2 of an old piece of art?!?!

Yet again,  you are being deliberately divisive, ageist and offensive to members of this forum.  Have you actually read this thread ?   The over-whelming majority of posts are people either praising the song or people saying they don't love it but are happy to see Madonna doing well.  You continually highlight the posts that don't like it as a way of pointing down this forum and the people on it.   Here you are,  yet again attacking older fans and treating people the way that others treat Madonna - ie - you are older so your opinion does not matter.  Also how do you know that the negative posts are from "older fans"   Ageist much ? 

As a long term fan who have loved Madonna since 1984 and has never questioned her trying new music - I adored MDNA and Rebel Heart -  I find your attitude insulting, deliberately divisive and a put down of this forum. 

2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yet again,  you are being deliberately divisive, ageist and offensive to members of this forum.  Have you actually read this thread ?   The over-whelming majority of posts are people either praising the song or people saying they don't love it but are happy to see Madonna doing well.  You continually highlight the posts that don't like it as a way of pointing down this forum and the people on it.   Here you are,  yet again attacking older fans and treating people the way that others treat Madonna - ie - you are older so your opinion does not matter.  Also how do you know that the negative posts are from "older fans"   Ageist much ? 

As a long term fan who have loved Madonna since 1984 and has never questioned her trying new music - I adored MDNA and Rebel Heart -  I find your attitude insulting, deliberately divisive and a put down of this forum. 

I am older than you, and I am not trying to be insulting. Trying to find a solution that is best for Madonna and her work.

5 hours ago, Magician said:

THIS!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

I am older than you, and I am not trying to be insulting. Trying to find a solution that is best for Madonna and her work.

Please just stop talking of older fans then and putting fans into boxes.   Because even though you are not meaning to,  it is coming across that way. It is not only counter productive but seeing fans jumping down each other's throats is actually sad.  One thing I have always loved about Madonnanation is that all ages, genders, races etc can celebrate Madonna together.   Once people start trying to divide fans up into groups,  we have a fractured forum and fractured fanbase.   Divide and conquer is not the way to go here.