Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

19 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Not my cup of tea... plus, why are migos homophobic? I always heard that, but never knew why? Can anyone tell me? If that’s the case how can she criticize the guy in Brazil but be friends with homophobics in the US? 

They rapped “I cannot vibe with queers”, used some lame excuse that they didn’t mean gay people in using the term, and then said that due to interest in fashion, they had lots of exposure to gay people they had tons of respect for. I paraphrase. But it wasn’t that big of a deal. Then there was something with ilovemakonnen when he came out. They said he lost credibility, but also apologized and said they love all people of all creeds etc. Some people are more easily offended than others. That’s the culture we live in currently. I don’t personally see it as a reason not to work with them. Their use of GarageBand on the other hand...🙄🤕I mean every track on this album has the same drums and instrumentation. The M track is easily the best.

Edited by Herfaceremains

8 minutes ago, Herfaceremains said:

They rapped “I cannot vibe with queers”, used some lame excuse that they didn’t mean gay people in using the term, and then said that due to interest in fashion, they had lots of exposure to gay people they had tons of respect for. I paraphrase. But it wasn’t that big of a deal. Then there was something with ilovemakonnen when he came out. They said he lost credibility, but also apologized and said they love all people of all creeds etc. Some people are more easily offended than others. That’s the culture we live in currently. I don’t personally see it as a reason not to work with them. Their use of GarageBand on the other hand...🙄🤕I mean every track on this album has the same drums and instrumentation. The M track is easily the best.

Ah, ok. Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Herfaceremains said:

LOL. I see you edited to include the other incident when they said they world was "fucked up" for showing support to ILoveMakonnen when he came out. Should probably have also removed the "easily offended" nonsense while you were at it.

Let’s not re-write history folks where Madonna only does serious songs with a message... Madonna on a fun happy dance bop; it’s hardly a stretch.... and quite honestly it’s a very good example of “music makes the people come together.”  Let it all go and have fun....

Some of y'all need to step into the 21st Century.... the shit is CURRENT, it's trendy, and it's what's in the top 40 currently.... 

so get the fuck into it. 

She's our queen and we need to support her. So buck the fuck up and BUY IT

and pour some Champagne Rose while you're at it. It's Friday... let's celebrate the fact that we have NEW M MUSIC!!!!!

Image result for madonna gif dance

I like it. Whatever your thoughts are on Cardi B, it’s a net gain to have her posting about this song w Madonna to her 10s of millions of followers. 

When M finally releases her new album in 2073, folks may be more inclined to take a listen who wouldn’t have normally. 

Edited by vertigokane

9 minutes ago, Stereo said:

If this is her new direction, im out.

sorry, but this is crap.

It's not her album, are you blind?

You bitches wanted her to be out there between albums? This is how it's done nowadays, get with the programme!