Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Wow, I have no interest for this whatever. It's good for the kids I guess. To me it just sounds like an awful minimalistic demo of a wannabe musician clunking on GarageBand. Is Madonna's part that strident noise in the background? Yikes.

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

Does to me.  No need to be a bitch about it 😉

Ok, I just said it sounds nothing like her, I don't think I was being bitchy.

I can't believe I like this trash:lmao: it's not on her album so it's ok. I'm enjoying the fact that out of most of her shitty collaborations, for the first time now her part is the catchiest. And her part is most of the song.

2 minutes ago, Andra said:

I can't believe I like this trash:lmao: it's not on her album so it's ok. I'm enjoying the fact that out of most of her shitty collaborations, for the first time now her part is the catchiest. And her part is most of the song.

Me too.

What I love the most, is the good response she is getting in the comments section of the song from hip hop listeners and overall in the media for this collaboration. The only place I see a lot of negativity is on this "Madonna" forum, where she can't do anything right. :)

9 minutes ago, Andra said:

Sorry, it was the all caps that threw me :lol: much love to you

28 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Can I just say something

Sorry, (middle aged predominantly white male gays) but.... 

I like this :lmao:

Uh oh. Grandpa's pretending to be down wit da kidz again 🙈

20 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Me too.

What I love the most, is the good response she is getting in the comments section of the song from hip hop listeners and overall in the media for this collaboration. The only place I see a lot of negativity is on this "Madonna" forum, where she can't do anything right. :)

What are your talking about ? The majority of comments here are from people liking it. 

Why are so many people just posting complaints about other member's views ? 

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

What are your talking about ? The majority of comments here are from people liking it. 

They can't stand the heat

Guest CzarnaWisnia
17 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

They're trying to police the non-existant echo chamber.

Not my cup of tea... plus, why are migos homophobic? I always heard that, but never knew why? Can anyone tell me? If that’s the case how can she criticize the guy in Brazil but be friends with homophobics in the US?