Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

I love this song!!! Great sound and M sounds cool as fuck! Anyone hating on this is an idiot. She’s featured on someone’s Album! That’s promotion! The fuck ya’ll tripping? 

Just now, Katypatra said:

I love this song!!! Great sound and M sounds cool as fuck! Anyone hating on this is an idiot. She’s featured on someone’s Album! That’s promotion! The fuck ya’ll tripping? 

People either love it or HATE it. There's no middle! :rotfl:

Imagine if we got a vid :dramatic:

Just now, Barbie said:

People either love it or HATE it. There's no middle! :rotfl:

Imagine if we got a vid :dramatic:

Im one of them who love it 😄 can’t stop listening! It’s on a loop! Yes girl!!! Fill her cup!! Two bottles, three bottles, four bottle!! Add it! 

Let the girl entertain you! Some people need to chill a bit lol 

43 minutes ago, loowee said:

Now we know why Madonna’s feature was scrapped from Nicki’s album. 🙊

I didn’t even think about that :rotfl:Nicki is so petty! I knew she was secretly mad about the friendship between Madonna and Cardi!

16 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Im one of them who love it 😄 can’t stop listening! It’s on a loop! Yes girl!!! Fill her cup!! Two bottles, three bottles, four bottle!! Add it! 

Glad you both like/love it as well. :tigger:Please add a positive note in the comments section. I did. Let's add as much good feedback as we can!!

41 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I was just curious at the thank you to Staarah from Lauren. She must’ve been involved some how. Madonna verse sounds 100% written by Madonna. 

I might’ve actually bopped to this if she sang it her usual voice or her deep ‘n sexy voice. 

I think Madonna's part is written by her as well. Isn't Rose her favorite drink? She always talks about drinking it.  

ROSÉ

7 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Glad you both like/love it as well. :tigger:Please add a positive note in the comments section. I did. Let's add as much good feedback as we can!!

I did. I also purchased the song on iTunes. Let’s bring it to the top!! Love the light feel of this song. Very fun to drink and dance to. ♥️🌹✨

Just now, Barbie said:

Did anyone catch that jab at Nicki? We all know her album queen debuted at #2. 

Cardi - I don't do #2 that's the type of shit I'm on

lash her Cardi!

MhyrGV7.gif

Omg!!! :dead: 

ya’ll I’m still mad at Nicki for missing the opportunity to feature the Queen herself on her album titled Queen! Lol 

ICE!! 

40 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I have a feeling these people are going to HATE anything she releases. 

Midge what u doing!!:lmao:I know I'm gonna have this stuck in my head the whole day.

I hope it smashes.

It's my game

Please fill my cup Champagne Rosé

It's my name

Please fill my cup Champagne Rosé

tumblr_o2lp6gAQlJ1qj28qwo5_250.gif

21 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

I have a feeling these people are going to HATE anything she releases. 

me too... feel like some people here only want her to do Evita type songs.... WTF???? IF you don't like a song, move on with your life... wait for the album and enjoy the two, three old school songs she will have for you and stop sending hate in the world.  Are their life so empty???

45 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I did. I also purchased the song on iTunes. Let’s bring it to the top!! Love the light feel of this song. Very fun to drink and dance to. ♥️🌹✨

just purchased the song on iTunes as well. :)

One bottle, two bottles, three bottles, four bottles, five bottles...!!!!

36 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I hope this gets the single treatment a music video and goes number 1. If i pray hard enough it may work.

I imagen a video where Madonna is the face in the each champagne bubble moving up in a champagne glass... :)

2222.JPG