New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

14 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Can we please stop talking nonsense. Confessions was perfect as it was and still her best album of the 00s and 10s.

Agreee Confessions was an amazing moment for her.

3 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

mdna disagrees , it was the true return to Madonna pop after the horrible hard candy .

MDNA is one of her worst albums in a discography that is mostly perfection.

1 hour ago, RyanAnth4 said:

mdna disagrees , it was the true return to Madonna pop after the horrible hard candy .

Justice for Hard Candy, which will continue to age like a FINE WINE! I think it's better than Confessions (save Get Together and Jump). I never tire of it.  I love all her albums.

7 hours ago, boy skeffington said:

Justice for Hard Candy, which will continue to age like a FINE WINE! I think it's better than Confessions (save Get Together and Jump). I never tire of it.  I love all her albums.

I agree with you , image the meldown once the new album is out , she s not a BASIC pop princess , she s gonna take  another road again with Her music  , she ll  serve another face of her  book .

12 hours ago, boy skeffington said:

I-

2 hours ago, humanracin said:

I think we'll at least get a single in Q1

I'm guessing Feb for single at latest, album in March

I think a single in Q1 and if there’s going to do things properly and with the times I think at least 2 singles before the album drops.

I have a feeling it will be an April release a la Hard Candy. 

3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Maybe they're currently re-recording all the vocals for the album through snapchat because of the universal praise that "Champagne Rosé" got.

😂

3 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

my source at universal music in santa monica says Q4 2019 Madonna album. He said shes still looking for more producers and rappers to work with so the new album is perfect 

I will gently pretend that I did not read that.

6 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

my source at universal music in santa monica says Q4 2019 Madonna album. He said shes still looking for more producers and rappers to work with so the new album is perfect 

What a load of bullshit

Just now, badboydrunkby6 said:

giphy.gif

Just now, Plaything said:

What a load of bullshit

:thumbsup:

my good friend Guy O says the new album will feature every Tidal artist on at least one track (except jayz and Beyonce)

they are going for a 20 track record (5 of which are comedy skits by M herself---think jerky boys meets janet interludes)

Just now, badboydrunkby6 said:

my good friend Guy O says the new album will feature every Tidal artist on at least one track (except jayz and Beyonce)

they are going for a 20 track record (5 of which are comedy skits by M herself---think jerky boys meets janet interludes)

I know you were being sarcastic, but you're not funny at all.