New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

31 minutes ago, Nikki said:

why no talk about M's mixtape mention on instagram stories?

It better be full of urban/rnb jams!!! 🔥🔥

and hopefully we still get an album!

Edited by Kurwisko

People is reading too much about the mixtape thing. She probably means she's mixing the album or something that has nothing to it with it. I really don't think she's releasing a mixtape. Well, unless the new album is Rebel Heart Volume 2, that with all those different sounds sounded more like a mixtape than a proper cohesive album. 

Edited by cosmic_system

On 10/17/2018 at 2:15 AM, runa said:

Here is what Mirwais did for Sophie Calle, a contemporary artist. It’s brand new, the album is out since yesterday:

Beautiful! The maestro is back and I couldn’t be happier that M is working with him again. Also, what a great idea to dedicate an entire album to your cat...I love this! 

Didn't like Sophie Calle song, but I was never a big Mirwais fan. I really like Future Lovers and Paradise though. Hopefully he ll do something in those lines on Madonnas new album or simply I d only enjoy the Billboard songs. Billboard did great production on Ghosttown. In my view, Mirwais lacks certain musicality and layers that I enjoy.

31 minutes ago, elijah said:

Didn't like Sophie Calle song, but I was never a big Mirwais fan. I really like Future Lovers and Paradise though. Hopefully he ll do something in those lines on Madonnas new album or simply I d only enjoy the Billboard songs. Billboard did great production on Ghosttown. In my view, Mirwais lacks certain musicality and layers that I enjoy.

Mirwais lacks musicality and layers?! LMFAO... please leave! Hahahahahahahahahaha I'm sorry, you might not like his stuff but to suggest he lacks musicality is just.... DAMN!! LMFAO.. okay

59 minutes ago, robster said:

Mirwais lacks musicality and layers?! LMFAO... please leave! Hahahahahahahahahaha I'm sorry, you might not like his stuff but to suggest he lacks musicality is just.... DAMN!! LMFAO.. okay

Well, I have been saying this for 18 years :). I prefer RH and MDNA to Music/AL. But its all subjective I guess. Mirwais production seems cold, distant, unrelatable, monotone, without much depth. That's how I feel when I listen to the music he produced for M.

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

Well, I have been saying this for 18 years 🙂. I prefer RH and MDNA to Music/AL. But its all subjective I guess. Mirwais production seems cold, distant, unrelatable, monotone, without much depth. That's how I feel when I listen to the music he produced for M.

We all have some unpopular opinions, I guess. See, for my part, I've never been a fan of ROL, the song and always skip it when I listen to the album. This is very subjective as you said. 

3 minutes ago, elijah said:

Well, I have been saying this for 18 years 🙂. I prefer RH and MDNA to Music/AL. But its all subjective I guess. Mirwais production seems cold, distant, unrelatable, monotone, without much depth. That's how I feel when I listen to the music he produced for M.

Yes it is very subjective. I disagree with everything you said and believe he is Madonna‘s most talented producer.

38 minutes ago, elijah said:

Well, I have been saying this for 18 years :). I prefer RH and MDNA to Music/AL. But its all subjective I guess. Mirwais production seems cold, distant, unrelatable, monotone, without much depth. That's how I feel when I listen to the music he produced for M.

I think Mirwais is very hit and miss. When he's good, he can be really good but when he's bad, he can really bad. I love American Life but I don't like Music apart from the three singles released..

9 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

I think Mirwais is very hit and miss. When he's good, he can be really good but when he's bad, he can really bad. I love American Life but I don't like Music apart from the three singles released..

So true!!! When he’s on his A Game he delivers masterpieces but when he is not... 😬😬😬

16 minutes ago, Kurwisko said:

So true!!! When he’s on his A Game he delivers masterpieces but when he is not... 😬😬😬

And same with Orbit. The only two that delivered only masterpieces were Patrick Leonard and Shep Pettibone.

1 minute ago, Runaway Lover said:

And same with Orbit. The only two that delivered only masterpieces were Patrick Leonard and Shep Pettibone.

And Kanye. He did good with Hard Candy but completely mutilated and butchered Rebel Heart, sucking the life out the tracks..

6 hours ago, rebelheart said:

No I don't know but it's just common sense...

Not really.  What makes a fake narrative "common sense"? Who says that the cover is even a photograph of her?  Maybe an embellished idea like Michael Jackson's Dangerous.

I would love one or two liquid drum and bass songs with M vocals. It would be divine!

Something like this (this is old, but along the lines) :

Duo Infernale

Not as singles, just album tracks. 

11 hours ago, White Heat said:

Oh...

Ok can anyone positiviely ID the bathroom?

It's a mixtape now... A trap mixtape. 

Edit: About the bathroom... Even if we can say for certain which one it is, what if the photo is a few days old?

Its a marble bathroom which is London. NYC is white wood paneling and mirrors no marble in sight. 

Photo is recent BC she does not know how to delete the date stamp that Instagram automatically places on photos that are over 24hrs old. 

Ur welcome 

16 hours ago, Ugly Hecty said:

She's teasing a mixtape on her Instagram stories for 2019?

44112896_1760316224080571_37352485796194

Lately she always reminds me of him. :lol:

oh dear... 

21 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Photo is recent BC she does not know how to delete the date stamp that Instagram automatically places on photos that are over 24hrs old. 

Ahahah I love you 🙂

3 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

And Kanye. He did good with Hard Candy but completely mutilated and butchered Rebel Heart, sucking the life out the tracks..

Kanye didn’t produce anything on Hard Candy, just a rap verse feature. It’s a shame he didn’t shine on RH, really sloppy work, and I like a lot of his productions. 

Can’t deal with people complaining about Mirwais and Orbit’s production skills. I don’t think I dislike anything either has produced. They’re both outstanding. Yeah MDNA has its issues but that’s through no fault of Orbit. 

2 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Its a marble bathroom which is London. NYC is white wood paneling and mirrors no marble in sight. 

Ur welcome 

I had no idea Instagram even did that. Thanks.

If she intends on releasing the album like next Mar/Apr (Spring) then I hope she’s not finished, mixing etc with the album now...that’s still 6 months to sit on it...a lot can go wrong in that long period of time