New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

27 minutes ago, Suedey said:

No and no 

American Pie was released to radio only and peaked at #29-- I remember hearing it often. if there was a physical single to buy-would be top 10--3

same thing with Beautiful stranger----that song would be #1 if there was a physical single

5 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

reminds me a little of george michael.

yes!! 🤘🏻

this also reminded me of GM but yet it sounds fresh and like something M could upgrade and adapt to her style. uh huh

16 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Apparently she caught up with Lola for her Bday but maybe Lola flew to London instead?:blink:

Oh that’s alright! I assumed it was an older photo she had posted. 

1 hour ago, runa said:

Here is what Mirwais did for Sophie Calle, a contemporary artist. It’s brand new, the album is out since yesterday:

This Sounds Really Great !

Bring on Mirwais Madonna 2019 !

1 hour ago, runa said:

Here is what Mirwais did for Sophie Calle, a contemporary artist. It’s brand new, the album is out since yesterday:

Like this a lot!! Honestly, sounds like what I'd think Mirwais would sound like in 2018. 

3 hours ago, Mensch said:

Was her reaction due to a bad crowd response? It seems like it. 😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I think this was the Werchter show. it was raining and the audience sucked

I thought this was a time where the revolving part of the stage experienced some mechanical problems, and the throne reveal was a little off in the timing... ? Maybe I’m mistaken though.

7 minutes ago, peter said:

I thought this was a time where the revolving part of the stage experienced some mechanical problems, and the throne reveal was a little off in the timing... ? Maybe I’m mistaken though.

I think that happened during the 2008 leg. The gif is from the 2009 leg.

9 minutes ago, shelita-buffet said:

I think that happened during the 2008 leg. The gif is from the 2009 leg.

Thanks ... yeah, can tell the gif is from 2009 because of the hair. I just didn’t know  when the mechanical problem happened. Could have been more than once. The “turning” in that gif doesn’t seem so smooth, but that could just me the image quality....

8 hours ago, runa said:

Sounds dated. Could be something that Mirwais produced 15 years ago.