New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

13 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

After all this time we don’t deserve that. Is Madonna so out of touch with her fan base ?!?

I really liked Rebel Heart, but in my opinion there were too many collaborations on the album. I just want from her to keep things simple; two producers, 12 songs, no featuring artists if it's possible and NO to Shakira / Despacito sound.

21 hours ago, mrsmith said:

Not to mention when Madonna and Nikki were interviewed and they had a secret they couldn’t talk about that was coming out soon. WTH was that? 😂🙃

Lol omg! Forgot about that 😂

12 hours ago, Barbie said:

I know some people on here don't care for the track but HOLE TIGHT is a standout for me. I don't know why really. I just like it :chuckle:

Yes, the production is gorgeous! It’s also very radio friendly. Should have been a single. Messiah is another gorgeous song, but not radio friendly.

The problem with Rebel Heart though is that so many songs sound so different. Hold Tight has its own sound entirely. It’s beautiful, but it stands out. Best Night kinda stands out too, with the way it was mastered. 

I hope that Mirwais makes M14 sound consistent as he did with AL. 

I would love if the album is called ‘magic’ because i missed her themed albums! MDNA and Rebel Heart didn’t really have one certain image or iconic memorable imagery (besides the rebel heart album cover of course). 

With Magic, I can see Madonna dressing up as a magician in her own way for the tour, promos, etc. would be fun 😄

18 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

I would love if the album is called ‘magic’ because i missed her themed albums! MDNA and Rebel Heart didn’t really have one certain image or iconic memorable imagery (besides the rebel heart album cover of course). 

With Magic, I can see Madonna dressing up as a magician in her own way for the tour, promos, etc. would be fun 😄

I don't see her as Hermione 😉

25 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

With Magic, I can see Madonna dressing up as a magician in her own way for the tour, promos, etc. would be fun <strong>😄</strong>

Oh

1 hour ago, mrsmith said:

please..

16 hours ago, peter said:

Perplexing... But that violin solo? You’re speaking of just the ensemble arrangement, I suppose ...

I have listened to all those demos — well, I think, anyway. They numbered all the way up to 5, I think...? But maybe I only heard two or three of them.

The album version sounds like a conglomeration of all the demos into 1 song. There's def REAL strings in the final version. Plus the official credits list the LA Orchestra as musicians on the song.

4 hours ago, FeTuoni said:

After all this time we don’t deserve that. Is Madonna so out of touch with her fan base ?!?

She is still exceeding all of my expectations...

ALWAYS 

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

That is kind of sad tbh. 

Perhaps people expectations are sad.  Just saying.  Madonna is still dealing great records and has fantastic tours.  

3 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

I want maluma on m14. You guys should start using "In my opinion...". There are enough fans who want him and the "shakira sound".

Its a forum "in my opinion" is implied. Also no just you and 3 other fans. 

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Its a forum "in my opinion" is implied. Also no just you and 3 other fans. 

"After all this time we don’t deserve that. Is Madonna so out of touch with her fan base ?!?"

is literally talking about a whole fanbase so, whatever.

Say NO to fur...

She's already shown us some of the looks for "Magic", it will be "Earth Mother" not card tricks or voodoo.

Back to the music, a Nakhane duet is pretty much confirmed and I can't wait to hear it, his album "You Will Not Die" is one of the best albums released this year!

15 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Say NO to fur...

She's already shown us some of the looks for "Magic", it will be "Earth Mother" not card tricks or voodoo.

Back to the music, a Nakhane duet is pretty much confirmed and I can't wait to hear it, his album "You Will Not Die" is one of the best albums released this year!

Billboard + Nakhane + Mirwais are the things I am looking forward to!

4 hours ago, humanracin said:

Say NO to fur...

How is a Nakhane duet pretty much confirmed?