New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

2 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

The strings she used on the final version are fake strings. You can clearly hear the difference with the demos. 

Perplexing... But that violin solo? You’re speaking of just the ensemble arrangement, I suppose ...

I have listened to all those demos — well, I think, anyway. They numbered all the way up to 5, I think...? But maybe I only heard two or three of them.

22 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I know some people on here don't care for the track but HOLE TIGHT is a standout for me. I don't know why really. I just like it :chuckle:

its great. Should have been a single.

Guest eroticerotic
38 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I know some people on here don't care for the track but HOLE TIGHT is a standout for me. I don't know why really. I just like it :chuckle:

I like Hole Tight; something about it

Guest Future feat Quavo
2 hours ago, runa said:

Messiah shits on BIM, SEX and HW, thank you very much

The best song on RH we been knew

The best songs are unapologetic, iconic, ghost town and heartbreak city. 

AND

Rebel heart and wash all over me the dance one without weird voice added. (The first leak version) sorry not sorry 

28 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

She posted 5 hours ago on instagram with some Lisbon videos. They were obviously from this weekend but are we sure she went back to london?

She always flies to Lisboa for weekend. And then she returns. 

19 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

He has been there with them for the last few weeks, also there is producer Edgar Barrera...

Yes, yes, thank you, but do we know this Edgar guy is working with M?

9 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Bitch I’m Madonna is sonically her most interesting song since the Mirwais years. Madonna and PCM Music? I love it! Sophie did a great job with it.

agree

30 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

Yes, yes, thank you, but do we know this Edgar guy is working with M?

that was one day he insta story the studio in london while Maluma was there touring (over 2 weeks ago).. theres no confirmation at all

31 minutes ago, humanracin said:

she's still hash tagging #magic with #music and #mirwais

I'd say the album or at least a song is called magic, I think its the album title

I would like to think it’s the album title as well but at the same time it’s such a simple and uninspiring title, that I‘m not sure about it. On the other hand she had an album called „Music“ (loved that title), so you never know with M.

18 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

that was one day he insta story the studio in london while Maluma was there touring (over 2 weeks ago).. theres no confirmation at all

Ahaa, thank you! 

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

I think Edgar Barrera is part of the team as he only recently started following M, Mirwais, Billboard & Lauren Delia on Instagram & vice versa...

Barerra recently worked on Maluma's latest album... and has won 10 latin Grammy's, mostly known for his work in latin oriented music...

A Maluma duet? I reaaaaaaaaaaaally hope she stays far away from collaborations or does something reaaaaally out of the box with them, especially after her comments in Vogue Italia about albums with endless lists of featuring artists etc.

23 minutes ago, side_streets said:

No Maluma, please! No to Shakira sound on her new album. 😊

After all this time we don’t deserve that. Is Madonna so out of touch with her fan base ?!?