New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

Do you actually "know" that the artwork is not been done yet?  Crystal ball?

Because she hasn't, it's pretty clear, last month she was looking for ideas for the cover/artwork when she got Guy to contact to German photographer Sebastian Bieniek...

14 hours ago, Suedey said:

Oh wow because that's very reiable OK then :lmao:

Well hun I know someone who works in Universal Tanzania he said first single was release din August 2018 but sold out o nTidal, so

Ok, I will delete my post. I shouldn’t have told it at all. The bad vibe around here is absurd. 

Maluma liked this, last, Madonna post... I also noticed Lauren Delia, and Mirwais are both commenting along with Edgar Barrera on each others posts. Is a Maluma/Madonna song in the works?!? I hope so.

Madonna 10.5.18.JPG

On 10/2/2018 at 3:28 PM, Aries said:

Maybe she’ll still throw us a bone on Christmas Day and release digitally a couple of songs that didn’t make the cut for the new album

Now that would be a great idea, I hate Christmas anyway lol ...

On 10/2/2018 at 4:50 PM, Stephen said:

Maybe her new ass didn’t settle yet

im quite worried about it...it looks enormous, as if she’s wearing a bustle

hope she gets it reduced 

I mean I don’t know if this is true or not but some instagram videos have been suspect to me

LOL....

Madonna: Hey Maluma, see my ass get down like is better than J.LO but be careful silicone can spin

9 hours ago, Mario24 said:

But why are we considering the album was postponed ?  Maybe it was the idea since the beginning 

Maybe because that’s what they said on Vogue Italia? And since Giovanni Bianco works for the magazine and they planned a whole special about her maybe just maybe it was only logical to believe it? It’s not like we thought it as going to be released this year because it was written on a blog or on Twitter. 

6 hours ago, Mensch said:

Omg I’m gonna avoid this forum for a few months...

Well... This is a message board, of course not everyone will share your opinion. That's the point of being here. If everyone thought the same about everything, that would be boring. 

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

Maybe because that’s what they said on Vogue Italia? And since Giovanni Bianco works for the magazine and they planned a whole special about her maybe just maybe it was only logical to believe it? It’s not like we thought it as going to be released this year because it was written on a blog or on Twitter. 

It was totally logical to believe it was this year. You dont preview a few lines from a song in May that will debut almost a year later and post 'soon' regularly - unless you havent a clue what you are doing. 

4 hours ago, CalinB said:

Maluma liked this, last, Madonna post... I also noticed Lauren Delia, and Mirwais are both commenting along with Edgar Barrera on each others posts. Is a Maluma/Madonna song in the works?!? I hope so.

Madonna 10.5.18.JPG

Obsession started with the k bracelet but I just wanna know why is she hording all these necklaces on her neck? Does she sleep with them on? Does she take them off before bed and put them all back on when she wakes up? Does she add a new one every 2 weeks? In 3 years time, how many more would she add to them? Will she add more crosses or more titanic looking pendants?

I would say about a week or so after the Met Gala, when it became clear that what we thought was the start of a new era was anything but (who remembers that week with the forum crashing and over 300 people browsing and this sub forum being (prematurely) created and all the anticipation?...then NADA) was when it became obvious it was another RH type protracted creative process, and no, the non-quote in Vogue didn't ring true at all. Outwith a hashtag or two there was no buzz, no industry mumblings, no nothing. 

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Oh. People are still getting mad about timelines they created in their heads? :lmao:

IKR. How many threads and pages have we had based on absolutely no confirmed evidence at all. But we sit and wait ... and idle hands are the devils playground. 

49 minutes ago, GOD said:

Obsession started with the k bracelet but I just wanna know why is she hording all these necklaces on her neck? Does she sleep with them on? Does she take them off before bed and put them all back on when she wakes up? Does she add a new one every 2 weeks? In 3 years time, how many more would she add to them? Will she add more crosses or more titanic looking pendants?

She pitty's the fool!

file304.png