spazz

26 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Tour dates announced on thisusedtobemymadonna.com 

Oct - Nov                  UK, France, Portugal, Italy, Sweden, Norway
Dec                           Israel, Abu Dhabi, Spain
Dec-Jan-Feb            Canada, USA, Mexico

END OF TOUR

Omg and she’s skipping Australia! 

I'm happy that the album will come out next year, because nothing would indicate that the album would come this year. For my point of view, she was not ready to drop an album, and now I think she'll have time to prepare herself for this 🙂 

2 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

she can a least drop a buzz single----sales etc are dubious at this point. whatev...tick tock tick tock

she's not Mariah hahaha

13 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

2019 FUCK...WHEN IN 2019? JAN 1ST? LOL

Loads of predictions flying around that range between January - April.

At this point the only thing certain is the year.

Guest jamesshot

It probably was a good thing to postpone. Maybe they feel they need to fine tune some things. I don't want this put out unless she is completely happy with it. 

I love the anticipation but glad l didnt have any expectations. Madonna's soon has always meant whenever the hell she is ready. I am still happy with the MET performance release for now, that was unexpected from Madonna camp.

Hate the MDNA vanity project but l do appreciate the humor in the MDNA ads, something lacking in the beauty industry but typical to Madonna's humor a lot of people dont get the joke.

59 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Good the press was awful to her during RHT

Not as bad as you think.  She was getting great press until the late Brisbane concert and that was started by the Daily Fail in the UK.  Then some of the usual suspects come out of the woodwork but she got fantastic reviews in Australia. 

I keep reading the word postpone. Why? From where I am standing the album was always going to be released in 2019. It would have been news to me if it had been released this year, quite frankly. Only wishful thinking and some questionable predictions indicated a 2018 release. 

3 hours ago, galvanize said:

I dont care when it comes, I just hope it‘s not overproduced. God, I never thought I‘d say this, but I miss the Warner days

Yes, that's my concern too. RH suffered from exactly that - beautiful melodies and harmonies all over the album, but they tended to go overboard with the production on many songs.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. I absolutely understand the disappointed reactions by many people here, as M herself was hyping up fans with her "new music soon" and "finishing my record" talk...But having said that, IF she uses the extra time to actually improve / polish the recorded material, I don't mind the 2019 release. I am not on board however, if they want to make the album more 'commercial' sounding or some stuff like that (which is what some fans have speculated here). Leave the Starrah producers and tacked-on pop star features etc. to others!

Since we know she is currently in the studio with Mirwais & Billboard (since all are currently in London) I wonder how there sounds like mash together, will they produce separate songs or co-produce the same tracks together...

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

I mean music and ghosttown can live together in my world so I don't mind any of the way the collab is going to be! 

If we get Mirwais' guitars and riffs over Billboard's hip-hop beats it could work quite nicely! Wonder how the Portuguese influence will work in though!

2 hours ago, jamesshot said:

It probably was a good thing to postpone. Maybe they feel they need to fine tune some things. I don't want this put out unless she is completely happy with it. 

But why are we considering the album was postponed ?  Maybe it was the idea since the beginning 

2 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

I keep reading the word postpone. Why? From where I am standing the album was always going to be released in 2019. It would have been news to me if it had been released this year, quite frankly. Only wishful thinking and some questionable predictions indicated a 2018 release. 

Exactly ! Thanks ! 

Guest jamesshot
4 minutes ago, Mario24 said:

But why are we considering the album was postponed ?  Maybe it was the idea since the beginning 

Oh I have no idea if it was or wasn't. I guess it just felt like it was coming out this fall and now suddenly it isn't. That could be my completely wrong perception. 

Just now, jamesshot said:

Oh I have no idea if it was or wasn't. I guess it just felt like it was coming out this fall and now suddenly it isn't. That could be my completely wrong perception. 

I bet it is...the wrong perception 

3 hours ago, Maleficent said:

If we get Mirwais' guitars and riffs over Billboard's hip-hop beats it could work quite nicely! Wonder how the Portuguese influence will work in though!

Billboard is more than hip hop beats, I would say is more electro-pop than anything!

Guest jamesshot
1 hour ago, Mensch said:

I bet it is...the wrong perception 

LOL I have no idea what the is supposed to mean. 

If this comes out in spring, which seems likely now, she will certainly tour starting summer. 

7 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

LOL I have no idea what the is supposed to mean. 

If this comes out in spring, which seems likely now, she will certainly tour starting summer. 

Everyone assuming it was going to come out this year when NOTHING alluded to it except she performed a clip of something new at the Met Gala. 

Guest jamesshot
Just now, Mensch said:

Everyone assuming it was going to come out this year when NOTHING alluded to it except she performed a clip of something new at the Met Gala. 

Well duh. LOL. She did say #soon though. That was early in the year. The fact she has rarely taken this long to put out an album and it is easy to jump to the conclusion the album was coming out this year. 

On 10/1/2018 at 11:44 PM, rebelheart said:

I knew once she hadn't shot the album cover/artwork by September that we weren't getting a new album this year as Confessions which was shot in August, came out in November.

Defiantly expecting a March/April release now followed by a August/September tour...

Do you actually "know" that the artwork is not been done yet?  Crystal ball?

On 10/2/2018 at 2:07 AM, Lolo said:

This came as quite the shock yesterday, I couldn’t even post or react. I was a firm ‚late 2018‘ believer... oh well. This shaping up to be a rough year till the very end. Let’s hope it’s all worth it. 

I still am not accepting a vague WWD "quote" as gospel.  Naive maybe but we have nearly three full months remaining in the year.  She released RH, at least the first 3rd early.  Who knows what could happen.