New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

22 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

^ If the album was 10 6 minute+ Incredibles I would throw it in the trash immediately.

😂😂

Let s just hope all the wait won t be  for an album filled with Inmentionables

Damn i think that even the people involved in making it don t like that song

I’m just grateful she’s mentioned Mirwais again, my biggest fear in all this was that she might’ve been rethinking the previous work. I am good to wait as long as I must now. 

10 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I think that boat has sailed now.

She needs at least 2 months to shoot promo material and she only ever starts that after the album is done and dusted.

Judging by her insta story yesterday she’s still laying down vocals plus I doubt she would lie about the release.

I think April 2019 at the earliest as she’s still laying down vocals

No way! Madonna is just stiring the pot. She's just trying to throw us off with that 2019 comment.  Perhaps the Vogue Italia mention of a 2018 release was a slip up on their part. 

Just now, JayMac said:

No way! Madonna is just stiring the pot. She's just trying to throw us off with that 2019 comment.  Perhaps the Vogue Italia mention of a 2018 release was a slip up on their part. 

If only baby....

I think when she shot Vogue it was the end of the year but it changed and she’s still working on it.

But I don’t believe there’s a surprise coming.

I do believe there’s an incredible lead single coming though !! I’m here for Music 2.0!!!! 

10 minutes ago, Kim said:

This makes no sense.

Why doesn’t it ? I think she’s still working on it and it’s going to take longer than everythinf being ready for Feb/March which seems to be the trend of thought...

I base it on the vocals sweeties and laying down vocals hence it’s not in the mixing stage and she needs at least 2-3 months for albums artwork and music video (based on her prior efforts)

I could be wrong it might be out in January but I predict April 2019, humbly.

5 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Why doesn’t it ? I think she’s still working on it and it’s going to take longer than everythinf being ready for Feb/March which seems to be the trend of thought...

I base it on the vocals sweeties and laying down vocals hence it’s not in the mixing stage and she needs at least 2-3 months for albums artwork and music video (based on her prior efforts)

I could be wrong it might be out in January but I predict April 2019, humbly.

A week or so ago you were convinced it could still be this year, now you're saying she needs 6 months. Makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Kim said:

A week or so ago you were convinced it could still be this year, now you're saying she needs 6 months. Makes no sense.

Until Madonna herself declared it would be out next year but yes I believed it would be out at the end of the year

Ive changed my view now based on the fact she’s laying down vocals still in the studio so I don’t believe by January she will be ready to unleash a video and pre orders etc.

Just my opinion but I think it’s more like a late spring (April) release rather than early spring (February).

But I know nothing for sure but I know I can’t wait for the new era to begin.

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Until Madonna herself declared it would be out next year but yes I believed it would be out at the end of the year

Ive changed my view now based on the fact she’s laying down vocals still in the studio so I don’t believe by January she will be ready to unleash a video and pre orders etc.

Just my opinion but I think it’s more like a late spring (April) release rather than early spring (February).

But I know nothing for sure but I know I can’t wait for the new era to begin.

You're doing everything possible to avoid the obvious. MARCH 2019.

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Well we are allowed to speculate are we not ? 💋

If it involves more references to vocal sweeties, you’re allowed to take a dump on my bare chest for all I care. 

1 minute ago, strictmachine said:

If it involves more references to vocal sweeties, you’re allowed to take a dump on my bare chest for all I care. 

Perhaps it is a stretch it’s all based on my excitement though! 

I will quietly retrieve back to watching the next skin Ad. 

7 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Perhaps it is a stretch it’s all based on my excitement though! 

I will quietly retrieve back to watching the next skin Ad. 

I mean, I meant that in the best possible way :sneaky:

I hope for a single in Jan and album to follow in March . I hope she reverts to old school release a la true blue , 2 singles out before the album . Of course we can’t pretend to know but I do feel a Music 2.0 1st single is coming . At least something different sounding 

1 minute ago, Adriano said:

this thread is fun tho, keep it up for another 6 months 🤓

The thread is like Grindr it’s all fun and games until there 10 feet away from you 😉

Waiting another 6 mos will give her time to hit the gym and get a new hairstyle. We may get a new reinvention yet.

Although I was kinda digging the Portugese witch thing.

1 minute ago, Sloane said:

Waiting another 6 mos will give her time to hit the gym and get a new hairstyle. We may get a new reinvention yet.

Although I was kinda digging the Portugese witch thing.

I think if there are Portuguese elements to the sound then she will reflect it in the imagery.

Her recent off the record looks around Lisbon have been so beautiful like a more glamed up ROL hippy look. 

Tour dates announced on thisusedtobemymadonna.com 

Oct - Nov                  UK, France, Portugal, Italy, Sweden, Norway
Dec                           Israel, Abu Dhabi, Spain
Dec-Jan-Feb            Canada, USA, Mexico

END OF TOUR