New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

Yeah changed from the one in your head. No artwork, no photoshoot, no video, preoccupation with wack skincare, long languorous holidays.... nothing to indicate there was a release coming this year other than a line in an interview that didn't even come from Madge herself. See you in March bishes. 

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

Yeah changed from the one in your head. No artwork, no photoshoot, no video, preoccupation with wack skincare, long languorous holidays.... nothing to indicate there was a release coming this year other than a line in an interview that didn't even come from Madge herself. See you in March bishes. 

:lol:  Remember when we all were wondering what the whole Bride with the white wig was about and if it was a photo shoot for the single or a video shoot for some magical song ?   Then we saw Madonna marrying her skin in that video for MDNA skin and all hope just vanished out the window.  O'h well,  roll on 2019

1 minute ago, runa said:

many of our wishes vanished in the last few months,   :lol:

Gone - never to be seen again

Image result for jessica biel the illusionist gifs

- until 2019 !   Bring  on 2019.  Sneak peaks of videos and looks to be for MUSIC MAGIC  .  That is when the fun begins  

32 minutes ago, Kim said:

Vogue obviously mis heard Madonna’s rep she actually said 2019 but the editor is deaf in one ear and thought it was end of the year 😇

6 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Vogue obviously mis heard Madonna’s rep she actually said 2019 but the editor is deaf in one ear and thought it was end of the year 😇

My contact from Interscope Kazakhstan can confirm this info, but don't tell anyone or i'll get shot (literally)

8 minutes ago, Kim said:

My contact from Interscope Kazakhstan can confirm this info, but don't tell anyone or i'll get shot (literally)

I’ll never kiss and tell. Secrets safe with me.

6 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

I am sure something happened, meanwhile... I know someone who works at Universal Romania and the first single (not the album) was scheduled for 15th Sept., but even if I didn't have this info, I am 100% sure the album was scheduled for 2018, not 2019. 

Oh wow because that's very reiable OK then :lmao:

Well hun I know someone who works in Universal Tanzania he said first single was release din August 2018 but sold out o nTidal, so

7 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Oh wow because that's very reiable OK then :lmao:

Well hun I know someone who works in Universal Tanzania he said first single was release din August 2018 but sold out o nTidal, so

What a selfish world we live in, when the fans that bought Soon, the first single, don't share it with those who didn't buy it (or even listen to it) on time on Tidal. 

Let's hope that they can be more altruist with the second single, We Need More Windows In Hell. I want a 128kb mp3 of that one so badly.

:imsad:

I think this is all an act on her part. I'm still thinking that she's planning on wowing us with a (surprise) 2018 release. It's no accident that she said 2019. Time will tell I guess. 

I think with her birthday and MDNA Skin it was always planned for 2019. I just hate how she does those magazine covers like 8 months before an album comes out but during recording. For RH it was that magazine with Katy and this time it was Vogue. It creates false hope lol.

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I think with her birthday and MDNA Skin it was always planned for 2019. I just hate how she does those magazine covers like 8 months before an album comes out but during recording. For RH it was that magazine with Katy and this time it was Vogue. It creates false hope lol.

I’d rather the cover lands in the midst of the promo run of an album for more effect.

22 hours ago, robster said:

New story on her insta story. Feet on a desk, the papers under her feet are numbered with big numbers in the top right corner of the paper. Could she be deciding the tracklisting etc? Or do we think she's actually still recording stuff?!

Next MDNA skin like..

I think there are 0 time table for the album. Shes recording when ever shes inspired. Theres no dead line.

She kicked Guy O. out from Lisbon pressuring her.

Still all MDNA skin promo will be prioritized over the album because of the 360 Deal.

This is her Kate Bush record. Shes editing it like her Tour DVDs and secret project.

#soon(2025)

1 minute ago, animalinstinct said:

I’m guessing this process might be taking longer as she seems to be flying to the studio, rather than transferring files back and forth to avoid leaks.

keep that album under lock and key!

Could be but if security is decent then you can do things remotely.

1 hour ago, JayMac said:

I think this is all an act on her part. I'm still thinking that she's planning on wowing us with a (surprise) 2018 release. It's no accident that she said 2019. Time will tell I guess. 

I think that boat has sailed now.

She needs at least 2 months to shoot promo material and she only ever starts that after the album is done and dusted.

Judging by her insta story yesterday she’s still laying down vocals plus I doubt she would lie about the release.

I think April 2019 at the earliest as she’s still laying down vocals