New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

I think i can see "vocalzone' on the table. Its a vocal-throat-relaxing gum she posted about, back in RH sessions. Is it comun to record vocals during mastering? Dont think so

Screenshot_20181003-225024_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181003-225003_Google.jpg

3 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

I think i can see "vocalzone' on the table. Its a vocal-throat-relaxing gum she posted about, back in RH sessions. Is it comun to record vocals during mastering? Dont think so

Dayummmmm TOUCHE!!!!! Nice catch!!!!!! 

Image result for bloop gif

20 minutes ago, robster said:

New story on her insta story. Feet on a desk, the papers under her feet are numbered with big numbers in the top right corner of the paper. Could she be deciding the tracklisting etc? Or do we think she's actually still recording stuff?!

BOTH!!!!

5 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Screenshot_20181003-225024_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181003-225003_Google.jpg

Wow..do you work for the FBI? 

Ok I guess that proves it..mum is still recording. 

18 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I think we are past recording now and in mastering.

How do you know that!? Sorry but that’s just total speculation and most likely to be false. 

“Finishing my record” and confirming a 2019 release effectively mean that they are nowhere near mastering and mixing yet.

Just now, Suedey said:

How do you know that!? Sorry but that’s just total speculation and most likely to be false. 

“Finishing my record” and confirming a 2019 release effectively mean that they are nowhere near mastering and mixing yet.

I assumed it would follow the same MDNA/RH timetable but now I’ve seen the throat sweets it’s obvious she’s acfually still recording.

I agree with you totally I think a summer release now next year.

But she’s working so hard !!! I can’t wait to hear it.

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

or maybe for the final touches they recommended M to re record some vocals for a song. 

That’s true.

Im not very clever at the recording process but is it common to record vocals in mastering?

7 minutes ago, Confessit said:

That’s true.

Im not very clever at the recording process but is it common to record vocals in mastering?

lol I don't know shit about it.. maybe they're at the final process before mastering takes place and just doing some finishing touches.. who knows.. but M still recording vocals doesn't automatically mean theyre only halfway in the recording process

5 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Quality over quantity. 🙂

A 10-12 track album would be perfect. 

I absolutely wouldn't mind a 11-12 track album. American Life or Hard Candy definitely don't seem too short.

A 9-10 track album on the other hand would be too short if we're talking about regular 3 and a half minute radio friendly songs. If we're talking about 6+ minute epics like Frozen or Paradise (or Incredible :smile:), then that's a different story. 

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

How do you know that? Haha

17 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Incredible is the worst song on Hard Candy. How about 10 Devil Wouldnt Recognize You or 10 Give it 2 Me's? Id be ok with that.

Give me 10 Interventions and I'll be a happy camper 

Srsly. I'm hoping for more depth in the lyrics