New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

Maybe her new ass didn’t settle yet

im quite worried about it...it looks enormous, as if she’s wearing a bustle

hope she gets it reduced 

I mean I don’t know if this is true or not but some instagram videos have been suspect to me

she should release the album whenever it's ready and whenever she is ready for promo.

However,r I wish she would go back to releasing one movie song in between albums... they were always huge hits and kept the focus on her in between albums... a great standalone  single would certainly increase interest in the next album

4 minutes ago, functions_X said:

she should release the album whenever it's ready and whenever she is ready for promo.

However,r I wish she would go back to releasing one movie song in between albums... they were always huge hits and kept the focus on her in between albums... a great standalone  single would certainly increase interest in the next album

I don’t think she gets asked anymore. 

I suspect much of it came through Warner’s connections.

I doubt Interscope would offer her any major soundtrack song to record even if they had one. 

I wish she would have used an instrumental of a song from the album in these MDNA ads.  Not even the first single just a random song.  At least it would get more people to actually watch the ad and would serve as cross promotion. 

Just now, Confessit said:

I don’t think she gets asked anymore. 

I suspect much of it came through Warner’s connections.

I doubt Interscope would offer her any major soundtrack song to record even if they had one. 

yes, that's probably why, Warner had amazing connections and they were a brilliant promo machine for a star of her status. But I guess is she wanted to, she could squeeze in one of her songs into a movie soundtrack, if anything Interscope would say "yeah, whatever, sure"

2 minutes ago, functions_X said:

yes, that's probably why, Warner had amazing connections and they were a brilliant promo machine for a star of her status. But I guess is she wanted to, she could squeeze in one of her songs into a movie soundtrack, if anything Interscope would say "yeah, whatever, sure"

They certainly did Warner’s handle many major soundtracks as well so it’s cross promotion if there own rather than loaning out.

I know there are experts in here on how it works so I won’t comment in detail !

Was her last soundtrack Die Another Day? Gosh that was almost 20 years ago! 

3 hours ago, GOD said:

She can release it Dec 2019 for all I care, as long as the album is solid and fully executed properly.

Agreed! Even though I was one of the people who believed 2018 was still possible, I also said numerous times that I’ll be patient and wait because I’d rather have an album M wants! 

I’ll be 100% certain when the preorder option shows up on iTunes! And that will be one hell of an exciting day. Until then, let the Queen take her time and do her thing. 

1 hour ago, functions_X said:

A song for a movie and some tv show. She can snatch a emmy and golden globe for that.

7 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

If she released a single song right now - no strings attached - she would attract a lot of publicity to her skincare line...  

Really ?

I think she will stop all together the promo for it once the album is released.

33 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

If she released a single song right now - no strings attached - she would attract a lot of publicity to her skincare line...  

Omg. Its official. She's ditched the Mirwais tracks. Why, bitch, whhhyyyyyy???

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

hope she gets it reduced 

I mean I don’t know if this is true or not but some instagram videos have been suspect to me

Agreed... I hope she gets it reduced... but I think that's the aesthetic she's going for this era. Thicc'er . 

Whatever she gives us I'm here for... I just want more choreography and more music STAT!!!!! 

1 hour ago, functions_X said:

Into The Groove - her movie

Crazy For You - she sings it in the movie

Live To Tell -  her husband

Who's That Girl - her movie

This Used To be My Playground - She was in the movie

I'll Remember - Her good fried, aka the director of the movie asked her

Beatiful Stranger - Her buddy, the star of the movie asked her.

American Pie - Her friend & co-star forced asked her.

OH.

7 minutes ago, acko said:

Into The Groove - her movie

Crazy For You - she sings it in the movie

Live To Tell -  her husband

Who's That Girl - her movie

This Used To be My Playground - She was in the movie

I'll Remember - Her good fried, aka the director of the movie asked her

Beatiful Stranger - Her buddy, the star of the movie asked her.

American Pie - Her friend & co-star forced asked her.

OH.

You forgot Masterpiece

Or maybe you didn't. 

:lmao:

Why no singles between the albums? It doesnt require anything.

Aldo Diaz can do the artwork and no-physical needed.

The video could be a cutnpaste from her MDNA skin adds. Guy O. can edit it or her children or gardener.

8 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

The video could be a cutnpaste from her MDNA skin adds. Guy O. can edit it or her children or gardener.

No. Also, children, gardner are why it came from Romanek, Fincher and Mondino to this. She has to spend a lot, especially on videos, if she wants a semi hit and the video has to be creative. No-one would settle for a white wall even if it costs 200 dollars.

2 hours ago, dollhouse said:

What's the point? I doubt they'd get much airplay if there wasn't a big project attached. She struggles with airplay and charting so it would be a lot of effort for little gain.

She may as well try and get that killer first single with an album and do it all together.  

6 hours ago, Stephen said:

hope she gets it reduced 

WTF?  Really?