New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

1 hour ago, Real_Madonna said:

Madonna WWD:

"I’m finishing my record, which I’m going to release next year In between rose mist spray and serums, I’m actually making music. Can’t quit my day job."

Rip 😂

Source

:rotfl:the in between part is obviously a joke and a good one.She doesn't read the forum but she inevitably reads some of the IG comments . She's poking fun at them

1 hour ago, V.K said:

:rotfl:the in between part is obviously a joke and a good one.She doesn't read the forum but she inevitably reads some of the IG comments . She's poking fun at them

Exactly. It's like when she says she goes on tour to pay the rent...nothing serious about that.

2 hours ago, Luard said:

This.

And I really doubt she will ever release a truly great album again. Its been 13 years since COADF was released already.

And theres a good bunch of female singers making great music better than her in all this years. So good luck with her beauty creams and movies.

And let me guess, lady fraudga is one of them :dead:

2 hours ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Thats irritated me. She has no respect for her fans. She could have mentioned this casually in an instagram post months and months ago. To preview a few lines from a song in May and say 'Coming soon' for a release the following year is crazy. She takes her fans for granted. 

Yes she hates us, we should burn all of her album tbh :dead:

I cant

49 minutes ago, Ringmybell said:

Oh God No February again for the first single. Release it now

She said next year, that could be any of the 12 months at the stage.

54 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Im feeling the  2013 secret project depression all over agian.

What a bunch of bullshit.

God that was dreadful. Does no one have the balls to edit her ideas anymore. This is how people end their careers.

I wonder if 2019 was planned all along, or did something change in the last couple of months. I mean, it is so unlike her to just perform a new song out of the blue. Maybe she intended to release something this year, but went back to the studio? Guess the magical mud era continues. 

2 hours ago, Luard said:

This.

And I really doubt she will ever release a truly great album again. Its been 13 years since COADF was released already.

And theres a good bunch of female singers making great music better than her in all this years. So good luck with her beauty creams and movies.

And I really doubt you are one of her fans 🙂

38 minutes ago, Icykiller said:

I wonder if 2019 was planned all along, or did something change in the last couple of months. I mean, it is so unlike her to just perform a new song out of the blue. Maybe she intended to release something this year, but went back to the studio? Guess the magical mud era continues. 

Vogue isn’t a tabloid rag they would if been required to have had some sort of direction from Madonna’s team to print the album was due this year...

...I just don’t think it’s ready.

Unless she is going back in the studio for more songs than we are in the mastering process and another era of February/March will be upon us.

Another go at the Grammys and the Brits I would think to promote the lead single....?