New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

4 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Well it's technically our fault for believing "I'm coming to you" means with a new album.  She's done plenty of stuff this year like the Met Gala, she appeared at the VMAs, and she's released MDNA skin videos

Yes i agree 4 years between albums is suicide but she is older.

Oh wow. Now I feel way better.

I'm convinced that the actual album is finished.

There's only the final technical parts to be done (mixing, mastering)

M hasn't posted any photos of herself in the studio in front of a microphone for weeks/months?

That MDNAskin ad that she posted yesterday was filmed months ago too, so who knows what else has been filmed, photographed etc...

3 hours ago, loowee said:

Did Mirwais just follow Jonas Åkerlund on instagram? Could this be a sign that they’re officially planning the visuals for the next album? 

He'd do the first single video, not the album artwork right? He's a director not photographer?

6 hours ago, loowee said:

Did Mirwais just follow Jonas Åkerlund on instagram? Could this be a sign that they’re officially planning the visuals for the next album? 

Åkerlund is a nice choice!

I really wouldn’t read anything into Mirwais following Jonas. Also I really don’t want him on this project. He did 2 videos for Rebel Heart - enough already. The only oldies I’d like to see her back with would be Mondino, Klein, Renck or Romanek! 

2 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I ageee. Jonas is hit or miss. God forbid we get another Jump.

Jonas needs a BIG budget!

otherwise we get madonna dancing in front of a set.

i do think she shoukd look for new directors though

20 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

So Streisand just announced her new album, coming november 2nd. 

Lol I was gonna post that. Great/gay minds think alike. Maybe there is hope for a late November release....

She didn’t offer the listening session in Jan or Feb did she 🐶

2 hours ago, Starman said:

Jonas needs a BIG budget!

otherwise we get madonna dancing in front of a set.

i do think she shoukd look for new directors though

Agree. I’m over klein too. Best buddies but I’m bored with his aesthetic and while he makes pretty images  I don’t think he’s good at making videos.

24 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

WALLS 
and on her IG there's an small excerpt of her 1st single, she sounds so powerful and good 

1 hour ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Agree. I’m over klein too. Best buddies but I’m bored with his aesthetic and while he makes pretty images  I don’t think he’s good at making videos.

Klein creates some really striking videos, I loved Chung Li, but he's exceptionally bad at editing, it's all over the place, just look at Gaga's.

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

She keeps releasing new albums every 2 years... She's way older than M. She started tot record this album later than M, this year. Good on her! That's what I call an artist 100% dedicated to her music. 

7 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

She keeps releasing new albums every 2 years... She's way older than M. She started tot record this album later than M, this year. Good on her! That's what I call an artist 100% dedicated to her music. 

Does she actually write and produce these albums or just sing pretty on them and how many children under the age of 18 does Ms. Streisand have?  Every artist that works with M comments that she is the most involved artist that they work with and Madonna does have four children under the age age of eighteen and for years had six.  Streisand's concerts and promotion  are also far less work.  

16 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Does she actually write and produce these albums or just sing pretty on them and how many children under the age of 18 does Ms. Streisand have?  Every artist that works with M comments that she is the most involved artist that they work with and Madonna does have four children under the age age of eighteen and for years had six.  Streisand's concerts and promotion  are also far less work.  

she is a total perfectionnist in everything she does
even when she does not play the instruments herself nor compose, nothing can pass without her approval and her ear is impeccable (she hears things that even producers cannot)
so yes she's a producer and a writer and she won an oscar for COMPOSING the song "evergreen" (from A STAR IS BORN, a movie she wrote, produced, etc etc herself)

Madonna is involved but not as much as Streisand , example: YENTL
she did everything except caterer

18 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

I am sure Streisand is 100% involved in her work, no doubt of this. She does concerts, documentaries for Netflix, promo for this and I am sure she is involved in the songs' creation. Not just singing them. I don't want to discredit M by talking about Streisand. All I want to say is that you can do it even when your way older than M. Somebody from here told me that M has 4 years gaps between albums because she is older now. Well, look, it's not a rule. 

5 minutes ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

she is a total perfectionnist in everything she does
even when she does not play the instruments herself nor compose, nothing can pass without her approval and her ear is impeccable (she hears things that even producers cannot)
so yes she's a producer and a writer and she won an oscar for COMPOSING the song "evergreen" (from A STAR IS BORN, a movie she wrote, produced, etc etc herself)

Madonna is involved but not as much as Streisand , example: YENTL
she did everything except caterer

Absolutely!