New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

Just somebody pretending 2 b 2 cool 4 school, in his head he's edgy and shit cuz he's not selling out by working 4 that commercial Madonna woman.

There have been plenty over the years. CUNTZ. Whatever.

nothing worse than an "artist" thinking he's above business. honey, when you want to make it in the art world it's ALL ABOUT THE BUSINESS. he knows it. everyone knows it. the only people I know who 'made it" (even on a small scale) are the ones who do all the talking, make the connections, befriend the right people... it's alllll business... that's why he's making screen captures of conversations with madonna's manager and sharing it with the world.

his work isn't horrible and i'm sure any professional artist would have answered much the same...if anything this shows what a twat Guy is acting like its a privilege to have the opportunity to work on an album cover and basically asking him to work for free for a job he might not even get...

I can see why Madonna likes his work. There are echoes of Picasso in there and yes it would have been good as an album cover image. 

The guy is obviously an idiot but if my understanding of that clipped convo is correct, Guy O is also an idiot. 

1 hour ago, Andra said:

How long in advance before a single release does she usually shoot the album artwork?

1 hour ago, Cyber-Raga said:

About three months prior to an album release. 

Not for Rebel Heart, actually. She shot in November and the artwork was revealed on Christmas.

I know it was because of the leakgate, but that just proves it can be done in a shorter time than 3 months.

6 minutes ago, Suedey said:

I can see why Madonna likes his work. There are echoes of Picasso in there and yes it would have been good as an album cover image. 

The guy is obviously an idiot but if my understanding of that clipped convo is correct, Guy O is also an idiot. 

My thoughts exactly.

I liked his work, it’s creepy but interesting. If this represents the music on Madonna‘s album in any way, then we‘re in for a treat. Experimentaldonna is back y‘all!

Unfortunately he blew his chance with his ridiculous answer and with posting a private conversation. I can’t believe what a douchey move that is. Idiot.

His work is original BUT it’s very lazy. The kind of art that is extremely one dimensional and repetitive! And personally I also think his art is just flat out ugly! Next! 

Guest eroticerotic

Guy o has real life connections but sends ig dms? Oh boy.. 

Social media dms are for people with no other means. Or so I thought. 

the artists response was equally weird. His art didn’t  move me. Guess to each his own!

Today is Yom Kippur. I’m excited to see what M is going to dress as. The days of reflecting and meditating are over! Watch her submerging into work! I expect things unraveling about the album more and more from now on. 

689B529B-A361-4699-AF92-7E8C689EF636.png

Turning somebody down, even if it's M, is totally fine obviously but the way he explained it...:lmao: Girl bye. Nothing worse than these "I'm above it all because I'm a true artist"-types, and you just know he's one of these guys judging by his post.

I'm wondering though, how the hell did M discover him? He doesn't have a lot of followers and even though I live in Germany I never heard of his name before...

But good to see she's looking around for new artists to work with! Mert and Marcus photoshoots have always turned out well so far, but it's never bad to switch things up.

Guest NewYorkCam

Sebastian who?  His work doesn't look that impressive to me, but I'm glad to see M is looking for new ppl to collaborate with ..

His response to Guy sounds so pretentious .. but what is Guy O. doing communicating via Instagram anyway?

.....well I think his work’s really interesting. I can totally see why she’d like it. 2372B789-519B-4754-B0FA-3197802D51E0.jpeg

.....reminded me of a shoot by Inez & Vinoodh FB115DD0-C2D4-498C-A558-95D89A5F85BA.jpeg

......could totally see M doing something in this vein. It would awesome.

Shame he’s a fucking pretentious tool, who has to show off that they’ve even “turned down Madonna” - cringe. 

I loath his attitude ,typical white male Berlin artist (not that the gay ones are coping much better with unearned arrogance there) but he didn't exactly turn her down,he was just stating his way of doing business