New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

Since the album thread is closed:

Well, apparently she's looking for artists to work on her album cover!

And she asked Sebastian Bieniek! But seems like the German artist has turned her down? Or is it some German humor that I don't grasp?

Just now, Bette Davis Dub said:

Why should he work anything without a concrete order? He is an artist and not a fanboy.

I can understand that. But professionaly, there's a polite way to say things. And that's not the case here, sorry. 

1 minute ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

It's not unusual that artists act unpolite - look at Madonna.

Madonna doesn't post on the social media when she says no to someone, polite or not. This guy is a downright attention whoring douchebag.

I think that it's our moral duty respond to this post and say something supportive and protective. This is a shitty behavior, specially coming from an "artist". He can may not like her music or her role but i think he had to be respectful and do not publicly report a private conversation by her manager.

So now we know she's looking for the cover art so we may assume studio times are over and she is having final touches

Somebody thinks his shit doesn't stink!  Fuck him.  His work has the chance to be immortalized forever on the most famous woman in the world's album cover and he's going to act like this?  I predict the next album cover will be done by Aldo Diaz.

Just now, Bill said:

Somebody thinks his shit doesn't stink!  Fuck him.  His work has the chance to be immortalized forever on the most famous woman in the world's album cover and he's going to act like this?  I predict the next album cover will be done by Aldo Diaz.

I just sent a text to Guy O to propose my service, :rotfl:

I have more respect for someone with a douchey answer like that but that keeps it to themselves, not shows it to the entire world to prove..what? What an opportunity to waste btw he's so fucking dumb lmao.

12 minutes ago, Andra said:

Madonna doesn't post on the social media when she says no to someone, polite or not. This guy is a downright attention whoring douchebag. 

Come on, don't be so hard. No one knows him and he prefered his 5 minutes fame on Instagram because he knew his work was never seriously considered.

Well I guess that means things aren’t quite as far along in the process as some were hoping for if they haven’t even locked down who’s doing the album art nor scheduled/completed the shoot...but perhaps further along than others thought. 

25 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

It's not unusual that artists act unpolite - look at Madonna.

Exactly. Not good he posted on facebook but I kind of think she might love that answer. Its the kind of thing she would say.

Its exciting if she is thinking of doing something different from normal 😋

Edited by Danny Bubbles

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

It’s for cover art. The album is probably almost finished 

Timing just doesn't work imo. Cutting it very, very fine for a November release if they're still at the concept stage (again assuming that message is recent)