M14 updates 3

22 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

She’s finishing up the record, wrapping things up.

October is going to be all artwork and image/era preparation.

First single released by the end of October, album released in November.

Tour begins in Australia in January! 

I don't think she'll be back to Australia any time soon.

28 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

No! Why? It’s possible. We should at least get a single and/or a pre-order by the end of this year. 

She would need time to plan a tour, it takes months for rehersals. We don't even know she will do a tour, we just assume. Of course I hope she will tour, and sooner the better but it will not be in january.

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Delusion

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

LMAO

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

You sound like a Jancel fan, tbqh

14 minutes ago, peppermint said:

You will have it somehow as she will pull a "Like a prayer" and spray her booklets with the rose mist.

im not sure what would do with the album, i just want the smell...

I still don’t consider a tour a sure thing this time around. If she has fulfilled the touring portion of the LN deal she will simply release the album and call it a day to focus on the movie, especially if the financing has been secured. 

Just my two cents. 

6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Album released in Feb 2019 means an ABSURD 4 year gap since Rebel Heart. If we had known back then...

Well in essence we got numerous Madonna albums back then thanks to leakgate.

But now, the thirst is real....

36 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Album released in Feb 2019 means an ABSURD 4 year gap since Rebel Heart. If we had known back then...

4 years with no directing, no anything... Imagine when she directs again, after this album... 5-6 years here we go... 

33 minutes ago, Kim said:

Well in essence we got numerous Madonna albums back then thanks to leakgate.

But now, the thirst is real....

If only the leaking had been one year AFTER the album 🙁

Guys, I'm sure she scrapped the whole project when Mirwais came into the picture. That she had another camp writing album ready and she started again from scratch! 

We basically got 3 albums in 2015 if you think about it. 25 officially released songs plus numerous demos. That’s why I can tolerate a 4 year gap this time around. I want her to release it when it’s ready and if that means that she has to work another 4 or 5 months on it, then I will patiently wait even though it’s annoyingly that she teased a song months ago and we all thought it would be out this year. However, knowing that Mirwais is working on it too, I have high hopes that the production is going be top-notch. It’s definitely not going to be a rushed job, so let’s just be thankful that she is investing so much time, passion and energy into creating another fucking masterpiece!  

1 minute ago, Plaything said:

We basically got 3 albums in 2015 if you think about it. 25 officially released songs plus numerous demos. That’s why I can tolerate a 4 year gap this time around. I want her to release it when it’s ready and if that means that she has to work another 4 or 5 months on it, then I will patiently wait even though it’s annoyingly that she teased a song months ago and we all thought it would be out this year. However, knowing that Mirwais is working on it too, I have high hopes that the production is going be top-notch. It’s definitely not going to be a rushed job, so let’s just be thankful that she is investing so much time, passion and energy into creating another fucking masterpiece!  

That’s why I have hope, too, despite waiting so long. Anyway, I am sure this gap was her choice... Sometimes you just have stay away for a while, though we live in a speed-up era with artists releasing a single every 3 months. She will never do it this way. 

22 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

When was the tour stage for rh known? If im sure the stage was known for months and months before the tour started, right??

nothing more than a month prior I think. A few rumors of sketch of the stage but nothing official

EDIT

we already knew in march 2015 so quit before.  Can recall back then if it was a rumor or official tho

Posted Image

17 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Enough with this MDNA Skin shit, no one cares. 

Couldn't agree more. I LOVE HER but this desperate flogging of this crap so she can be like a kardasian is the worst thing she has ever done. It makes me think all the people who I always defended her against when they said she just cared about money and not art, were right. It. Pains. Me. The woman who did Express Yourself is turning in her psychic tomb.

2 hours ago, Plaything said:

+1 I don’t want to hear any mention of time constraints this time round. No rushing please. We’ve all moaned on endlessly (for YEARS) about half baked production, sloppy vocal takes and non-existent mastering/mixing. I want this album to sound slick as fuck. It’s done when it’s done.

......also it’s not like Kate Bush or Grace Jones where you take a 10+ gap, you know it’s only round the corner