M14 updates 3

3 hours ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Would be great if she worked with him again. Thats what I personally think is generally missing - lovely simple catchy melodies. I wish she would write with him and then work with other producers. Worked really well on ROL.

RH project was full of really great melodies. It's the awful final production choices that let it down imo.

14 minutes ago, Kim said:

RH project was full of really great melodies. It's the awful final production choices that let it down imo.

And like most Big Names that leave their (FIRST) great record company, the actual curating of the work becomes a bit messy,

But the words Vital & Creative come 2 mind when I think of RH. 3/5 star record.

THE END.

29 minutes ago, Kim said:

Yeah thats a good point. I can see that with RH she made an effort to go back to what she's known for but the production lets it down.

36 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Well that's definitely looks like Portobello, where the Sarm Studio is. I think it's pretty safe to say she's there for M.

Yes that is portobello. Likely for M. Could still make a 2018 release but thats definitely not a good sign in that respect. 

Edited by Danny Bubbles

4 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

She just posted a MDNA skin ad and said she’s working on her new record. This is 2019, guys! I guess it’d be healthy for everyone to skip this thread until February next year. At least.

I think she said putting our a message to all the fans complaining on her insta that the album IS being worked on in the background.

Just now, Confessit said:

I think she said putting our a message to all the fans complaining on her insta that the album IS being worked on in the background.

Yeah, I got that. We all know that. But what I meant is that I just don’t see a 2018 release for an album that is still being worked on.

2 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Yeah, I got that. We all know that. But what I meant is that I just don’t see a 2018 release for an album that is still being worked on.

That depends I believe the album is done I don’t think she is going back for more studio time to record new songs...

...I still believe the album will drop in November.

If it doesn't come out this year, no later than Spring 2019. 

Nowadays albums can be teased and announced in such a short period of time, so I still have hope that it will be released before December.

9 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Ugh.

OH GOD

Still possible for a November release but clearly unlikely. It'll be almost a year since she did that snippet at the met ball. 

Almost a year?

The MET was in May wasn’t it ? 

I’m not an expert on how studio time works but she hasn’t gone back into the studio since her birthday vacation..

..that tells me the songs are finished ?

Is she always there when mixing and things are done?

If the album doesn’t have a full rack of songs wouldn’t she of gone back in the studio by now to record more ?

7 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Almost a year?

The MET was in May wasn’t it ? 

Ok maybe im hysterical. Im also losing track of time and space as i descend into oblivion. Ill need her skin care at this rate, ill be mummified by the time it comes out

Just now, Danny Bubbles said:

Ok maybe im hysterical. Im also losing track of time and space as i descend into oblivion. Ill need her skin care at this rate, ill be mummified by the time it comes out

I think we will both need it dear!!

The MET does seem along time ago now.