M14 updates 3

4 minutes ago, CrazyForYou said:

Ooops, I didn't know I couldn't speak my mind

Ahhh, you liked human nature 🙂

8 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

If you have not liked her for 13 years,  maybe time to move on. 

Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

Why bother posting on a Madonna forum if you don't like her anymore.  

Jumping to conclusions I see. I like Madonna. But I allow myself to be critical. If she can be critical of her own work (and we've seen that multiple times), then who are you to say I can't find something she made less good than the standard she set herself (especially considering the fact she has hit those high standards many many times)?

P. S. I don't want turn this into an argument. It's a matter of different perspectives. End of.

50 minutes ago, CrazyForYou said:

Jumping to conclusions I see. I like Madonna. But I allow myself to be critical. If she can be critical of her own work (and we've seen that multiple times), then who are you to say I can't find something she made less good than the standard she set herself (especially considering the fact she has hit those high standards many many times)?

P. S. I don't want turn this into an argument. It's a matter of different perspectives. End of.

Every person that speak that way here only brings negativity with them. Critical and criticize not the same. You have the right to not like something, bring it up within your first 10 post I don't see the point. What did you expect. 

Come on Madonna.....I am just dying waiting for M14 and the wait is just killing me!! 

This is harder than coming out....I thought that was tough!!! 

Please give us an amazing song and video.  It's nearly Autumn in the UK and I need cheering up!!!

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

That old chestnut.

2005 is a long time ago. Why bother posting on a Madonna forum if you don't like her anymore.  

CRAZY came here with ill intentions. A bunch of pressed little morons from ATRL registered here last week just to try to access the Lady Gaga thread. It managed to slip through but it is now gone and not welcome back.

8 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Is she actually doing anything rn (like MDNA skin, Maverick stuff, movie stuff)? Or just chillin? 

I think something is going to happen with the Mdna skincare line.. she put the link on her instagram.. as someone stated here she will present new stuff 🙂

24 minutes ago, Magician said:

CRAZY came here with ill intentions. A bunch of pressed little morons from ATRL registered here last week just to try to access the Lady Gaga thread. It managed to slip through but it is now gone and not welcome back.

Thanks Hec

5 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

So many new fake accounts from atrl 

She's so irrelevant that they feel the need to emigrate here lol

The thing is, we’ve had nothing to suggest the album is out next year, where as we’ve had a few sources saying it’s coming this year... which, I find a bit more reliable than no source at all. But yes, it’s possible things have been delayed, the same happened with Rebel Heart, but at least we somehow got that information.

2 hours ago, Magician said:

:thumbsup: Thank you.  

7 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Is she actually doing anything rn (like MDNA skin, Maverick stuff, movie stuff)? Or just chillin? 

Preparing for Yom Kippur, which is this coming Wednesday.

7 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

I’m hoping it’s really good as I didn’t like Rebel Heart but loved Hard Candy and MDNA.

What? There are such people??? I mean in my view HC is among her worst albums, MDNA is half great/half bad and RH is a return to form.

8 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

The thing is, we’ve had nothing to suggest the album is out next year, where as we’ve had a few sources saying it’s coming this year... which, I find a bit more reliable than no source at all. But yes, it’s possible things have been delayed, the same happened with Rebel Heart, but at least we somehow got that information.

If she is calling Patrick Leonard, she could take some months to work on it :)

Hard candy all time worst but minority I know but I loved MDNA, a real return to form . RH like others said , too long and messed up . If it had of been as intended half rebel half heart and kept avicii then it would have been truly amazing but don’t get the lack of love for MDNA , love spent , addicted , some girls , falling free , ggw, gang bang , I f***ed up are imo all great songs .

43 minutes ago, elijah said:

If she is calling Patrick Leonard, she could take some months to work on it 🙂

Didn’t he unfollow her on Instagram? Or the other way round?

Would be great if she worked with him again. Thats what I personally think is generally missing - lovely simple catchy melodies. I wish she would write with him and then work with other producers. Worked really well on ROL.