M14 updates 3

15 hours ago, hoojoo said:

I know right, was going to say the same thing. Everyone wanted her to not blab about it on Instagram and to not make an announcement because people’s attention spans etc and albums only being announced  shortly before they are released these days. 

She did exactly that and people aren’t happy  but I can understand everyone’s frustration because waiting is the hardest thing.

She didnt do that, though. She instagrammed sessions and producers, wore a hat with the song name on it, sang some at a high profile event and posted about the song etc etc. Its a total mess. 

19 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Some weird deludinoid

Perfect word for it

"A person that refuses to see the obviousness of the current situation, usually because they are mentally heavily invested in what used to be true."

That account has already been proven to be fake, if it wasn't already obvious enough... I don't know why anyone is still sharing their posts.

I don't understad why it matters if it is late 2018 or early 2019? I too am excited for new music but it is like some think if it is not released in the next 2 months, the whole era is pushed for 20 years. We know she is working on it and we know it is coming. Sooner or later her music is mine, sooner or later it's gonna be fine.

19 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I don't understad why it matters if it is late 2018 or early 2019? I too am excited for new music but it is like some think if it is not released in the next 2 months, the whole era is pushed for 20 years. We know she is working on it and we know it is coming. Sooner or later her music is mine, sooner or later it's gonna be fine.

How so? 

Well if what she has done is not great, I m up for her starting anew. Really. There is no need for a subpar Madonna album. I need an amazing album with 0 filler.

9 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Lauren Delia (her vocal producer) is heading back to London on Monday so looks like more studio time is on the cards...

Yasssssss ! Lauren spends 24/24 7/7 of her life working for M !!! Yasssssss!

Talk about a real fan just like us !! :tigger:

Lauren seems to mostly work on LA-based projects.  If she's flying to London, then it's a pretty clear indication that she's going there for M. Her last couple of international trips (shown on IG) were all Madonna related. It's not a far fetched assumption at all. 

After years of lurking this messy forum I'm finally part of this wholesome family!! First post ❤️

Mark my words, we are not prepared for the Fado-Nakhane-Mirwais-Moroccan-Portuguese-feat.Nicki-feat.Cardi-feat.CamilaCabello-Benfica-MASTERPIECE the Queen is about to bestow on us!!

#soon

4 minutes ago, mmuussiicc said:

After years of lurking this messy forum I'm finally part of this wholesome family!! First post ❤️

Mark my words, we are not prepared for the Fado-Nakhane-Mirwais-Moroccan-Portuguese-feat.Nicki-feat.Cardi-feat.CamilaCabello-Benfica-MASTERPIECE the Queen is about to bestow on us!!

#soon

Welcome! I am new too! And very excited!

38 minutes ago, loowee said:

Lauren seems to mostly work on LA-based projects.  If she's flying to London, then it's a pretty clear indication that she's going there for M. Her last couple of international trips (shown on IG) were all Madonna related. It's not a far fetched assumption at all. 

I know nothing about such things, but would a vocal engineer be needed to put together a live performance? 

2 hours ago, mmuussiicc said:

#soon

Personally I wouldn’t want any feautures at all. 

Also, welcome to the forum 🤗

8 hours ago, rayofgod said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case

But whatever it is, she could've easily pulled an MDNA and worked on 12 already-existing demos and just pushed it out early this year.

Madonna is very rarely lazy, the delay has got to be a result of perfecting every detail of the album - which is what we've been needing from her since MDNA.

speak to yourself, LAP was done in a day.

It’s completely laughable that charts are based on the number of times a song is streamed.

Thats like if, in the 90’s, a song would chart on the Hot 100 because I played it on repeat on my Discman.

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

speak to yourself, LAP was done in a day.

:madno:

When I say perfecting details, I mean production, vocals, mastering (maybe even the sequencing thing they did for Confessions) - and that's for the whole album, not just one song.

It can take hours or it can take months... nothing really to do with the quality of the music or ability of the artist.

Especially with how intricate Mirwais' production is, I wouldn't be surprised that it takes that bit longer.

21 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

When I say perfecting details, I mean production, vocals, mastering (maybe even the sequencing thing they did for Confessions) - and that's for the whole album, not just one song.

It can take hours or it can take months... nothing really to do with the quality of the music or ability of the artist.

Especially with how intricate Mirwais' production is, I wouldn't be surprised that it takes that bit longer.

perfecting too long usually makes things just worse

27 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

Yes — I said this in another thread or somewhere a while back, too — glad someone else thinks this, too. Mirwais does have an intricate production style. I’m sure it takes a significant amount of time to achieve.

3 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Giovanni Bianco has arrived in London & Mert Alas has left Ibiza, take that what you will...

mert lives in london, and Giovanni is there for London Fashion Week, plus Ricardo T is showing his Burberry collection this coming week,  Im sure they all will be there to support