M14 updates 3

4 hours ago, runa said:

I agree with @Lolo : I wouldn't be surprised if @Katypatra is right... Nothing surprise me anymore with M, when it comes to shitty spirituality... :rotfl:

Yeah I’m just mainly looking forward to her outfit for Yom Kippur 😂

8 hours ago, #lovemadonna said:

Why don't you go hate in a random pop forum instead of coming to a M site to drag others?

That has to be some of the mildest dragging I’ve read here in a very long time. You’re going to have a hard time coping here if that sets you off.   ❄️

3 hours ago, sul8323 said:

Nah.... I really believe that Madonna is a different kinda star.  There is definitely room for a major celebration among the general population with the right record.  Her recent music has been very good and the reviews have been mostly positive but most people do not know that the material even exists.  Madonna just needs a spotlight and she will shine again amongst the general population.

she used to release between albums singles and movie songs, now where are they?

9 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Nobody asks her as a favor to write a song for one of their movies and she doesn’t act anymore. 

Having a four year gap between albums is perfectly fine if she feels invested and inspired to making a new record. You do need a good management to then draw the public’s attention to the release of a new album.

However, LN does not care about marketing her music, Interscope should be invested in creating buzz as she only licensed her albums to them for a certain amount of time (and yet they couldn’t be bothered at all to lift their fingers). And Guy O...well as long as she tours and sells some perfumes he will be just fine. 

Does anybody else see a pattern here?

3 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Nobody asks her as a favor to write a song for one of their movies and she doesn’t act anymore. 

Having a four year gap between albums is perfectly fine if she feels invested and inspired to making a new record. You do need a good management to then draw the public’s attention to the release of a new album.

However, LN does not care about marketing her music, Interscope should be invested in creating buzz as she only licensed her albums to them for a certain amount of time (and yet they couldn’t be bothered at all to lift their fingers). And Guy O...well as long as she tours and sells some perfumes he will be just fine. 

Does anybody else see a pattern here?

theres 0 buzz.

do you think M would benefit by going the independent route after releasing this last album for Interscope? she has enough money to do it. does she really need Live Nation if she's planning on doing smaller shows after this tour (I'm assuming she will have one last big tour with this record). I'm really not sure how these sorts of things happen, but other artists have gone independent and continued on when they were no longer "popular" and still toured and released albums

9 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Come on. She has far more important things to do than release an album. Like... taking strange selfies.

She's pissed at someone

2 hours ago, dollhouse said:

She has been focused on her kids.  We would have probably got a few placeholders without the twins but that is not what happened. She has been a great mom though.  Kudos for her.

A lot of you are mad at her for doing exactly what you scolded her for not doing last time. We basically know nothing, which means she has probably successfully recorded an album and kept a tight lid on it. Good for her, I say.

11 minutes ago, Shane said:

A lot of you are mad at her for doing exactly what you scolded her for not doing last time. We basically know nothing, which means she has probably successfully recorded an album and kept a tight lid on it. Good for her, I say.

I know right, was going to say the same thing. Everyone wanted her to not blab about it on Instagram and to not make an announcement because people’s attention spans etc and albums only being announced  shortly before they are released these days. 

She did exactly that and people aren’t happy  but I can understand everyone’s frustration because waiting is the hardest thing.

11 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Kabbala is bollocks

yes I'm in one of those phases where I think it's shit

OF course it's bollocks

Just like Christianity

Just like Islam

Just like Judaism

Just like Hinduism

Just like Buddhism

Katypatra is a fruitcake

6 hours ago, dubtronic said:

26A824B9-F815-4729-B179-B0D05AA152DB.jpeg

21CD57B7-063A-4E55-B5AB-E5A936697890.jpeg

Yuck and yuck

Repost the original please my eyes are starved for beauty again

What's this obsession with dark hair? She's 60 with cheek implants, she'll look shit without the blond extensions. MOVE ON you fucking rubbish gays. 

4 minutes ago, Suedey said:

OF course it's bollocks

Just like Christianity

Just like Islam

Just like Judaism

Just like Hinduism

Just like Buddhism

Katypatra is a fruitcake

3 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Yuck and yuck

Repost the original please my eyes are starved for beauty again

What's this obsession with dark hair? She's 60 with cheek implants, she'll look shit without the blond extensions. MOVE ON you fucking rubbish gays. 

You're on fire 🙂

1 hour ago, Shane said:

I was thinking that too.