M14 updates 3

6 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

I want the album yesterday as much as anyone but I don't getting angry or disappointed in her for not sticking to a release schedule that she never even confirmed. All these timelines and deadlines are made up by everyone but her. It was only in Jan that it was absolutely confirmed she was working on an album. Go check out the album genesis timeline threads and it's nearly always almost exactly one year from the time it's officially confirmed she's working on an album until the time that we have it in our hot, impatient little hands....lol. I think way too much significance is being placed on the BG snippet premiering in the Met performance. Honestly, it's kinda shitty that some are trying to turn that little bone she threw us in the midst of her creation process for the album into a negative thing. It was just something that was fresh in her mind that she felt would fit the performance. Nothing more nothing less. If it ends up being a single later then so be it. That was never to be the start of the roll out of the album though. She had only been working on it 4 months at that point! Going by her "normal" timeline, if it comes out any time before Q1 '19 then it's arrival should be considered "early". 

Vogue does not give a timeline unless its been told directly by her or by her press people which would have come from her via her management. She also wore the Beautiful Game hat and posted fan art about it. Putting out stuff like that builds up excitement as she knows. I doubt that anyone from her team will see this but they really should know they are dissipating the excitement and building frustration. My friend who is a casual fan was excited about the African beats/Portugese influence but weve been talking about it so long it doesnt feel fresh or new anymore. Madonna is a genius but she and her team get these campaigns wrong year after year now.

2 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Vogue does not give a timeline unless its been told directly by her or by her press people which would have come from her via her management. She also wore the Beautiful Game hat and posted fan art about it. Putting out stuff like that builds up excitement as she knows. I doubt that anyone from her team will see this but they really should know they are dissipating the excitement and building frustration. My friend who is a casual fan was excited about the African beats/Portugese influence but weve been talking about it so long it doesnt feel fresh or new anymore. Madonna is a genius but she and her team get these campaigns wrong year after year now.

something must of happen along the way -  im fine with next year. it is what is it..as they say.

43 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

1. It was sarcasm

2. Literally everyone on this site drags others. Just go to the Pop Princess forum and see for yourself. 

3. I have almost every single album by each one of those divas including dvds and physical singles. So I can say what i want about them. 

4. I didnt "come here to drag others". I came here for Madonna news and to discuss her (which i did in my post).

5. The only person I'm under obligation to not drag is Madonna everyone else is fair game on this site.

And that's what makes the site annoying. I can't stand coming in here. Is filled with toxic people. I come here to talk about Madonna but all I see is draggin comments.

5 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Every day this week corresponds with the same day of the whole year before last Sunday’s Rosh Hashana. So for example, today is Friday, so today everyone has a chance to correct their tikkun from all of the Fridays of the past year. This lasts until next Wednesday.

Madonna is not going to reveal anything until all of this is over. She is doing a lot of studying, praying and meditating right now. She might post some things on Instagram here and there, but it won’t be anything of substance by the end of next week, after Yom Kippur. 

Then it’ll be a whole new year! A new start! A new era! It is basically a new year in the Kabbalostic calendar. Expect Madonna to get busy with work! 

I ok hun ? x

Personally, I’m good with the album coming out whenever it’s gonna come out this year or next, when she thinks it’s ready. I think the difficult part is just that she regularly made reference to it throughout most of the year, building up a huge amount of anticipation and momentum within her fan base  and now it’s been nary a mention of it for quite some time. It’s the not knowing what the hell is going on with it that’s the most painful, not the waiting for the release. At least if the momentum that had been built up continued at the same pace uninterrupted people might not be having this level of panic and frustration we’re experiencing right now. May she have mercy on us and throw us a bone soon!

2 hours ago, #lovemadonna said:

And that's what makes the site annoying. I can't stand coming in here. Is filled with toxic people. I come here to talk about Madonna but all I see is draggin comments.

9BB05B75-0006-4F3A-903F-BB068C8C923A.jpeg

4 hours ago, #lovemadonna said:

Excuse me?

really??? theres always a door for u to open and get out. no one holds u back. madonna is the main figure here  and why should i care for your feeling about other shi** divas?

before you whine and wait to sensor about others comments, you should respect others feelings, expression, and honest opinions.

i think i  do prefer freedom of speech so much rather than worrying about others comments on bitchy and flopping divas.

Edited by veroelectronica

5 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Every day this week corresponds with the same day of the whole year before last Sunday’s Rosh Hashana. So for example, today is Friday, so today everyone has a chance to correct their tikkun from all of the Fridays of the past year. This lasts until next Wednesday.

Madonna is not going to reveal anything until all of this is over. She is doing a lot of studying, praying and meditating right now. She might post some things on Instagram here and there, but it won’t be anything of substance by the end of next week, after Yom Kippur. 

Then it’ll be a whole new year! A new start! A new era! It is basically a new year in the Kabbalostic calendar. Expect Madonna to get busy with work! 

I ok hun ? x

How does any ones comments effect you? I love Britney and they make fun of her all the time. I put on my big boy pants and get over it. Theres always ATRL for you. Which I suspect you are on. 

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

How does any ones comments effect you? I love Britney and they make fun of her all the time. I put on my big boy pants and get over it. Theres always ATRL for you. Which I suspect you are on. 

Agreed.  You have to have thick skin on any blog site.  It seems to bring out the worst in people.  I do think that M has a more cantankerous crowd than most. A lot of generations with a lot of dissidence.  People really should bring a bit more humility and respect in here but it is not gonna happen.  Truly, the behavior in here is the antithesis to anything Madonna but it is what we are provided.  

Or maybe people just ought to get a SENSE OF HUMOUR. This forum has always been irreverent, stretching back nearly 20 years to its first incarnation. And unlike all the rest, it remains here and active, even with social media that's basically destroyed forums and message boards.

If it's not for you.... then toddle off somewhere else. Simple.

6 hours ago, #lovemadonna said:

Why don't you go hate in a random pop forum instead of coming to a M site to drag others?

Yes please , don' t need to talk shit 'bout others 

Lets stop arguing amongst ourselves. Its easy to take offence on here and its silly. Also, goes against M's ethos of kindness (and money and everyone else is not worthy of respect except for me and my grooming products ) and also it means I keep thinking someone has got news on the worlds longest drawn out album in history

5 hours ago, #lovemadonna said:

You’re not helping matters.

Try Popjustice if you don’t want to see any dragging. Over there, people get ripped to shreds for even daring to have an unpopular opinion.

Anyway, back on topic. Maybe it is that Madonna has noticed there’s too many diva’s releasing new music in the last quarter of this year? 

Or

There’s still time.

44 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

there was an article about most anticipated albums this fall in billboard. but madonna is not there. it looks like we are losing it this year. oh well. waiting feels like forever. how can i survive this winter then? lol  im dying

doesnt prove anything:

1. They did it on purpose, requested by Gagas check

2. They just forgot it

3. There is no buzz or anticipation

i have a question though.

do u guys think her new 3-4 year term of releasing new music will hurt affect and lose her fans? this is her first time having a long term without new stuff.

for exampe, x tina used to release her new stuff every 4 year term, and all her fans had totally disppeared and been turned into ashes. no one buys her.

14 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

i have a question though.

do u guys think her new 3-4 year term of releasing new music will hurt affect and lose her fans? this is her first time having a long term without new stuff.

for exampe, x tina used to release her new stuff every 4 year term, and all her fans had totally disppeared and been turned into ashes. no one buys her.

Nah.... I really believe that Madonna is a different kinda star.  There is definitely room for a major celebration among the general population with the right record.  Her recent music has been very good and the reviews have been mostly positive but most people do not know that the material even exists.  Madonna just needs a spotlight and she will shine again amongst the general population.