M14 updates 3

5 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

I'm so TIRED of waiting... 

Next year, I guess 😐

I think Frozen was released in deember and ROL in february of the year after, but i might be wrong...

Lets not lose hope !!!😍

16 minutes ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

I think Frozen was released in deember and ROL in february of the year after, but i might be wrong...

Lets not lose hope !!!😍

"Frozen" was released in February 1998, and ROL in March (except for Japan)

1 minute ago, Ladyplus said:

We should stop posting here.

They are going to freak out and think we don't care anymore ... that might work ... no ?

There's no Buzz anywhere else. Her 'team' need us...

Pretty bizarre that it seems a finished album is just waiting. And where are the videos that were filmed and stuff? What do we think is going on? Is it ever coming? M14 where are you?!

my luck ain't so good....I better not get killed in this Hurricane Florence before even hearing her new album....otherwise I will come back and haunt her ass!!

29 minutes ago, Aries said:

my luck ain't so good....I better not get killed in this Hurricane Florence before even hearing her new album....otherwise I will come back and haunt her ass!!

then can you tell her to hurry up and release it for the rest of us :rotfl:

1 hour ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

Maybe but it has an impact on the ranking on the hot 100 billboard chart 

That factor has diminished a lot and is rapidly decreasing each year. The volume of digital music sales has greatly decreased as the streaming market has risen. And Apple (always the biggest seller of digital music) has said they anticipate phasing out the selling of music and solely focusing on Apple Music streaming. 

33 minutes ago, Aries said:

Lol don't say that..you'll be ok ad lòisten to M14..we don't know when, though  🙂

Ok guys, I think we’re all freaking out because this is the opposite of Rebel Heart era. We were spoiled with demos left and right before the album came out. And now it’s dead silent. Doesn’t mean it’s not being planned for a November release. Chill! Lol 

1 hour ago, Lolasmommy said:

ThI predict:

an announcement of some kind in October with some kind of Netflix promo in November along with single n album release...mini promo tour in Dec

Tour to start in April 2019...

I'm thinking something like this as well... Confessions was released in November 2005 and she didn't end up touring for it until May 2006.... I wouldn't be surprised if she did something like that for M14. 

10 minutes ago, blackmamba109 said:

I'm thinking something like this as well... Confessions was released in November 2005 and she didn't end up touring for it until May 2006.... I wouldn't be surprised if she did something like that for M14. 

but wasn't the tour pushed back because of her injuries? or was it always a summer tour? 

4 hours ago, Plaything said:

Sales numbers are becoming more and more irrelevant for everyone unless you're called Adele or Taylor Swift. 

Neither sell like Madonna used to.  

30 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Yeah but we are not in 1985 anymore. What’s your point?

My point is pretty obvious...  Madonna is still a bigger star.