M14 updates 3

5 hours ago, Sloane said:

It is strange she actually performs part of a new song in May, even wears a hat with the title, and then nothing all Summer and now probably Fall too. Come on, M! I don't think she's done anything like this before (could be wrong though).

Very strange and it just shows how necessary is a music label. Probably Nakhane gave her a new twist for this album along with Mirwais. Who knows. 

Not strange at all! She had the privilege to perform at the MET Gala during a time when her creativity was flowing very heavily. She obviously was feeling some kind of way, and felt like Beautiful Game described her feelings very much. Madonna and her team never said anything about a release date. It was just a simple tease.

2 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Very strange and it just shows how necessary is a music label. Probably Nakhane gave her a new twist for this album along with Mirwais. Who knows. 

maybe Madonna and her team saw the not so positive reaction to Beautiful Game and decided they need to record other songs that could potentially smash? Because BG doesn't sound like Frozen, HU or LAP, which instantly hit you as great songs. As much as everyone now here is crazy about Mirwais, my opinion has always been that he is not a great songwriter (or doesn't compliment her well) and maybe she has seen that and has decided she has to team with other great songwriters? Actually I think Madonna, Mirwais and Patrick could probably do a great album, but I see she is not keen on calling Pat (wonder why). Anyways, I think that if she is not happy with the result, she has to take her time and do the album she wants to do, even if it takes her years (well I want it now, but in reality I prefer quality!).

29 minutes ago, elijah said:

maybe Madonna and her team saw the not so positive reaction to Beautiful Game and decided they need to record other songs that could potentially smash? Because BG doesn't sound like Frozen, HU or LAP, which instantly hit you as great songs. As much as everyone now here is crazy about Mirwais, my opinion has always been that he is not a great songwriter (or doesn't compliment her well) and maybe she has seen that and has decided she has to team with other great songwriters? Actually I think Madonna, Mirwais and Patrick could probably do a great album, but I see she is not keen on calling Pat (wonder why). Anyways, I think that if she is not happy with the result, she has to take her time and do the album she wants to do, even if it takes her years (well I want it now, but in reality I prefer quality!).

We just heard a snippet of a live version of a new song. Nobody knows how it sounds on the album. It is also stupid to compare it with her greatest first singles like Frozen or Like A Prayer because, well, those are some of the best songs of all time. Long story short - we don’t know shit and I don’t remember a ‚not so positive‘ reaction for Beautiful Game.

Furthermore, Mirwais and Madonna worked together on tons of songs together and most of them are fantastic (to most fans). I‘m pretty sure they can handle the songwriting process just fine, so I wouldn’t worry about that...Also, there were other people involved in the album, not just Mirwais, so we don’t know whether he is just producing or also writing.

Where does the speculation come from that the album has been pushed back because she or the label are not happy with the material? Let’s not get hysterical, we can only relax and wait. It will come out #soon and she will DELIVER, so let her take her time!

I was watching a Kabbalah lesson on Shana Tova and few things were said that sounded like something Madonna could be going through. There is a beginning and the end of everyone’s life journey. And the desire is always brighter and stronger in the beginning. At the end, it fades. So during Rosh Hashana, it’s important to reconnect with the Light in a way that you become your new person. Completely new. The teacher said “rejuvenated you”. 😂

Anyways, the goal is to remove the blockages from your life that are causing the desire to fade, so that your desire would be as passionate and new as it was in the beginning. The only way of doing that is to remove reactive desires from your heart, remove anger, practice restriction and the power of letting go. It also includes bringig in an honest truth about yourself. Truth and desire always go hand in hand. This includes focusing on big desires, which come from the Light, and not small desires, which come from Satan and lead to a frozen heart of stone. For example, being greedy, being thirsty for fame, wanting to prove your competitor wrong, etc., are all small desires. Big desires include giving, sharing, changing yourself, connecting to your true potential, channeling the Light into this world, studying, learning, etc., these are big desires that keep your heart open, pure, positive, passionate and young.

So it’s not about “God I want blessings”, He already wants to give you everything you ever wanted. It’s about choosing life over death, choosing an open heart over a frozen heart. It’s about choosing big desires over small desires. And when your heart is open, everything else you wanted falls into place. The lesson goes much deeper than this but it’s over an hour long and I don’t want to bore you guys. But I kept thinking, it’s a very important time for the Kabbalist right now. I understand we all want music asap!! But give Madonna some time to “rejuvenate herself”. I say wait till after Yom Kippur, which is September 19th, to hear anything from Madonna album related. 

1 hour ago, Plaything said:

We just heard a snippet of a live version of a new song. Nobody knows how it sounds on the album. It is also stupid to compare it with her greatest first singles like Frozen or Like A Prayer because, well, those are some of the best songs of all time. Long story short - we don’t know shit and I don’t remember a ‚not so positive‘ reaction for Beautiful Game.

Furthermore, Mirwais and Madonna worked together on tons of songs together and most of them are fantastic (to most fans). I‘m pretty sure they can handle the songwriting process just fine, so I wouldn’t worry about that...Also, there were other people involved in the album, not just Mirwais, so we don’t know whether he is just producing or also writing.

Where does the speculation come from that the album has been pushed back because she or the label are not happy with the material? Let’s not get hysterical, we can only relax and wait. It will come out #soon and she will DELIVER, so let her take her time!

I know we heard snippets and as far as I remember the majority said they thought from what they heard it aint a first single material.

I don't think its stupid to compare the next new single to Frozen and LAP. Even though those are among the best songs ever created, they are both co-written by Madonna so its not a shock to expect the best from her as she has set the bar extremely high. I know that these days she is held to this tremendous standard and  compared to the other singers she is still miles better in everyway, but the majority of her fans know she is capable of masterpieces and would always compare her singles to those.

Mirwais was and has been a divisive collaborator. There has been masterpieces that both have created - Paradise, Future Lovers immediately spring to mind, but his work with her has been criticized, especially since DAD. Its the reality. As for other collaborators: I m really exited for them, especially the Portuguese artists. And I hope for a great fusion between M, Mirwais and those sounds. 

I don't know if the album has been pushed back. Its just that lots of ppl seem to think that as she premiered part of BG in May, had a hat with it, posted pics with that title: all pointed out that this is probably the first single, but is yet to release it some 4 months later. Its not a shock for her to change the first single: Frozen instead of ROL, 4 minutes instead of Give It To Me (judging by the cover art of the album and rumors), Living For Love instead of Unapologetic Bitch... Maybe that would happen here too? I m not getting hysterical, I m just exited and hope for the best for her and from her!

9 hours ago, systemvalues said:

Do you think this has also to do with the bruno mars' gossip?

I really don't see the logic in your comment in regards to what I wrote, but whatever.

1 hour ago, elijah said:

I know we heard snippets and as far as I remember the majority said they thought from what they heard it aint a first single material.

I don't think its stupid to compare the next new single to Frozen and LAP. Even though those are among the best songs ever created, they are both co-written by Madonna so its not a shock to expect the best from her as she has set the bar extremely high. I know that these days she is held to this tremendous standard and  compared to the other singers she is still miles better in everyway, but the majority of her fans know she is capable of masterpieces and would always compare her singles to those.

Mirwais was and has been a divisive collaborator. There has been masterpieces that both have created - Paradise, Future Lovers immediately spring to mind, but his work with her has been criticized, especially since DAD. Its the reality. As for other collaborators: I m really exited for them, especially the Portuguese artists. And I hope for a great fusion between M, Mirwais and those sounds. 

I don't know if the album has been pushed back. Its just that lots of ppl seem to think that as she premiered part of BG in May, had a hat with it, posted pics with that title: all pointed out that this is probably the first single, but is yet to release it some 4 months later. Its not a shock for her to change the first single: Frozen instead of ROL, 4 minutes instead of Give It To Me (judging by the cover art of the album and rumors), Living For Love instead of Unapologetic Bitch... Maybe that would happen here too? I m not getting hysterical, I m just exited and hope for the best for her and from her!

i think we just need to know when she will be shooting the album cover art, just a little glimpse from her on insta will save us for this boredom. And likely determine when the album will be out.  She's really keeping it on the DL this time.  Where are our "insiders"?

1 hour ago, elijah said:

Sad to say I agree. BG sounded lame to me. I love her but i want her to make me dance or, if not, say something new. I really would struggle with yet another song about how fame and materialism is awful - from one of the most famous and richest stars in the world who continues to pursue what she says should not be what others pursue. 

If they've put things back to write some pop songs then id be there for that. Think it was really odd to play a snippet of a song and not follow it up with a release or news. It does feel like she is posting and doing things instinctively without a very good team to work on a proper campaign. A friend of mine is a sometimes fan said she's lost interest its been so long.

But I am still there for it. Just want some decent songs asap!

3 hours ago, Messiah said:

I really don't see the logic in your comment in regards to what I wrote, but whatever.

I read about the bruno mars' supposed collaboration, I read you comment about the delay of the album and I asked you if you thought they were linked..that's all

If Madonna doesn't come back with a strong socio/political message she will waste the opportunity of a life time to put her name out there where it matters. Especially now. This is not 2003 and I don't care for the rapping about nannies and private jets. US society has supposedly come a long way since then but has also went backwards in just as many ways. If anything staying quiet will result in a backlash.

So far no big artist with the exception of Eminem took a real stance. Look at what happened to Taylor Swift.. by excluding herself to the political discussion she lost many fans and support from the mainstream media.

The world is ready  for more Madonna music now and she should take the opportunity to capitalize on that

21 hours ago, Sloane said:

It is strange she actually performs part of a new song in May, even wears a hat with the title, and then nothing all Summer and now probably Fall too. Come on, M! I don't think she's done anything like this before (could be wrong though).

thats what i said. so weird. it feels like a promotion mess

5 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:
hours ago, Sloane said:

5 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

thats what i said. so weird. it feels like a promotion mess

Well, in all fairness, in the past, she performed this and said it would be the lead single from her upcoming album

And some time later, this was released as the first single off her upcoming album ---

And it was perfection! As were the following singles!!!

10 hours ago, Ray Finkle said:

What if "Beautiful Game" was the album's title ?

I think this could be the case too.

I strongly doubt its the lead single - there's no way a label would let so much of the song be premiered in May and it still not be released 4 months later. The fact that she's referenced Beautiful Game a few times makes me think it will have a significant place on the album, maybe as the intro or outro to the album.

I'd love the idea of a concept album that starts with addressing the state of the world/society, possibly political, being a rebel etc, (Beautiful Game) into escapism themes (Confessions style, 'disco god') which also could explain the Starrah connection (escapism can mean light pop music) then into the more introspective/experimental tracks with a spiritual/tribal theme ('Magic', Portugal influence).

Preferably sequenced/blended like Confessions was... all with a visual album too, thanks!

12 hours ago, Katypatra said:

I was watching a Kabbalah lesson on Shana Tova and few things were said that sounded like something Madonna could be going through. There is a beginning and the end of everyone’s life journey. And the desire is always brighter and stronger in the beginning. At the end, it fades. So during Rosh Hashana, it’s important to reconnect with the Light in a way that you become your new person. Completely new. The teacher said “rejuvenated you”. 😂

Anyways, the goal is to remove the blockages from your life that are causing the desire to fade, so that your desire would be as passionate and new as it was in the beginning. The only way of doing that is to remove reactive desires from your heart, remove anger, practice restriction and the power of letting go. It also includes bringig in an honest truth about yourself. Truth and desire always go hand in hand. This includes focusing on big desires, which come from the Light, and not small desires, which come from Satan and lead to a frozen heart of stone. For example, being greedy, being thirsty for fame, wanting to prove your competitor wrong, etc., are all small desires. Big desires include giving, sharing, changing yourself, connecting to your true potential, channeling the Light into this world, studying, learning, etc., these are big desires that keep your heart open, pure, positive, passionate and young.

So it’s not about “God I want blessings”, He already wants to give you everything you ever wanted. It’s about choosing life over death, choosing an open heart over a frozen heart. It’s about choosing big desires over small desires. And when your heart is open, everything else you wanted falls into place. The lesson goes much deeper than this but it’s over an hour long and I don’t want to bore you guys. But I kept thinking, it’s a very important time for the Kabbalist right now. I understand we all want music asap!! But give Madonna some time to “rejuvenate herself”. I say wait till after Yom Kippur, which is September 19th, to hear anything from Madonna album related. 

u ok hun? x

22 hours ago, Sloane said:

Love Makes the World Go Around performed at Live Aid 85 sort of reminds me of the early premier of a new song.