M14 updates 3

9 hours ago, Maleficent said:

It’s all just so confusing. Nothing makes sense. Beautiful Game teaser in May, Vogue Italia E.I.C saying album would be out by “end of 2018”, Lauren seeming to be doing the final touches on the vocals, Kelly and Ryan interview. All of these things hinted for a late 2018 rollout... but here we are 1/3 of the way through September and we’ve gotten zilch. I wonder if something major happened behind the scenes? Or maybe we’re about to get bamboozled when she puts out a press release in the next week or two with a single and no one saw it coming...

I fear something went out of plan as her MTV appearance collapsed.

I disagree. The MTV was something she did without put much thought into it, and don’t think a speech she made while introducing video of the year would impact in any way the timetable for the release of a new album.

There might be something going on behind the scenes, but I’m more inclided to think that it has more to do with Interscope than anything else.

Seriously though ... I don’t think they’ll push anything back because of MTV, makes no sense.

There have been no more posts about new music which makes me think the record is complete unless of course the label wants changes which is another issue.

The short trip to London and getting hair done means there is something in the pipeline.

I still wouldn’t give up all hope that a single could be released by November. 

So unfortunately we still have to wait and see. If there’s nothing by 1st November then we can officially give up on 2018.

On 9/6/2018 at 11:16 PM, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Madonna with Nakhane in London

Madonnna and Nakhane last night in London :stir:

He could get the main role in her  new moovie too , he s an actor too....#soon😂

the MTV appearance has nothing to do with it. Seriously, who cares about that anymore ? It was in the news for less than 5 minutes, do you really think she changed all her plans for this fake outrage ? 

39 minutes ago, runa said:

the MTV appearance has nothing to do with it. Seriously, who cares about that anymore ? It was in the news for less than 5 minutes, do you really think she changed all her plans for this fake outrage ? 

It was a last minute apperance lol. Fans love to believe the hype. Like the supposed single release following the MET Gala.

The new music will come out when it's good and ready. It's not ready right now, so have a tea and biscuit!

On 9/9/2018 at 5:49 PM, dollhouse said:

a proper hit song and album could revitalise ticket sales

Totally could I agree the two go hand in hand unless she announces a full on greatest hits tour and markets the tour as that I think she will struggle to sell out at her top dolla prices in her usual markets.

2 hours ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

It doesn't matter if I think that. We just don't know it.

So why do you share if it doesn't matter ? This is a discussion board, we're here to discuss. You have your opinion on the question, I have mine. 

Ugh, I'm so excited for this album. I heard that she's been working with some London DJs. But that one of them told her that he couldn't work with her anymore, because she was too ugly to look at, and that the entire world had turned on her and no one can stand the sight of Madonna anymore. Really sad. Gaga has surpassed Madonna's level of relevance and art and insane amount of critical acclaim and assured longevity must be a horrible and depressing feeling for the senior citizens on this forum.

2 minutes ago, LikeABear said:

Ugh, I'm so excited for this album. I heard that she's been working with some London DJs. But that one of them told her that he couldn't work with her anymore, because she was too ugly to look at, and that the entire world had turned on her and no one can stand the sight of Madonna anymore. Really sad. Gaga has surpassed Madonna's level of relevance and art and insane amount of critical acclaim and assured longevity must be a horrible and depressing feeling for the senior citizens on this forum.

@Kimcare to flush?

2 minutes ago, LikeABear said:

You are depressing..think about it.. you created an account on a madonna forum only to write insults on her.. you are very scared of her..take care and learn not to waste your time... you should admire someone who teach you that...time is precious and you wasted mine..tic toc 🙂🙂

4 minutes ago, LikeABear said:

This thing need to go

5 minutes ago, LikeABear said:

i'm sure you're really ugly