M14 updates 3

5 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Not sure if this has been posted here or not... But I really dig it! Not sure if its very "Mirwais" sounding, but still has a nice vibe to it (even tho its missing a lot of the songs structure) 

I REALLY HOPE this song WILL NOT BE PART of her new album because this is NOTHING inspired from Lisboa... 
it's a terrible song and it will go nowhere.

On 9/8/2018 at 7:04 PM, Runaway Lover said:

He was not :p The hair work is done :inlove:

Screenshot_2018-09-08-18-54-32.png

the hair is ok
but she better change that for the new album because we want something exciting and N.E.W (never seen before)
plus she should get rid of her bags under the eyes :((((
her face skin is flawless but the bags under the eyes are killing it for me

6 minutes ago, humanracin said:

The TROLLS are loose!

And we can feel their fear for her new music...it's difficult to deal with it 😉

33 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I hope she gets rid of her nose, it's so 1983. Must be Oseary and her shitty team's idea

Yes I petition to replace her nose with a fake feline or dog one like those Snapchat filters. That will surely win the youth over!!!

16 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Yes I petition to replace her nose with a fake feline or dog one like those Snapchat filters. That will surely win the youth over!!!

Why not going full clown face 24/7 

Do you think the reason she’s not releasing is because of that fuckwits soundtrack album going to do well for the winter season . I know we can all say she’s not interested in charts etc but could it be a stopper . I absolutely hope not but she could be proventinf  a further nail in the hate Madonna campaign which is being running since 09. Anyway I would love nothing more than a complete smash hit to blow all these haters to the kerb . I can dream for this to all turn around yes 

6 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Do you think the reason she’s not releasing is because of that fuckwits soundtrack album going to do well for the winter season . I know we can all say she’s not interested in charts etc but could it be a stopper . I absolutely hope not but she could be proventinf  a further nail in the hate Madonna campaign which is being running since 09. Anyway I would love nothing more than a complete smash hit to blow all these haters to the kerb . I can dream for this to all turn around yes 

Madonna isn't afraid of anyone, she will release the album when she is happy with it 

6 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Girl I don't really think Madonna pays attention to what Lady Gaga is doing.

2 minutes ago, AlanLongoria said:

Girl I don't really think Madonna pays attention to what Lady Gaga is doing.

Right? :dead:

22 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Do you think we believe you're a Madonna fan? 🙂  "you" use always the same scheme: you follow constantly her moves (Madonna's moves)... you put your idol  in her scene... you wish her the best..lol but "you" sound so fake that I can imagine your smile while you're writing the post and thinking we would buy it..lol grew up baby 😉

3 hours ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

the hair is ok
but she better change that for the new album because we want something exciting and N.E.W (never seen before)

Are you for real? 

I don't think Madonna is ready to release something now. It might be just my opinion, but as far as I know Madonna, she's perfecionist and she doesn't look like if she is ready for a new era. I think the album will drop in 2019, BUT it's just my opinion based on what I know from M, I would love to be proven wrong.

About gaga, well, is she going to release something? Idk nothing about her lately, no one talks about her anymore, I'd be surprised if she sells one million worldwide with her new project. It's sad because the press thought she'd be the new Madonna, and well, she only had 1 top 5 single in the last 4 years in the USA. Also, her last top 10 hit single in the UK was in 2013. I don't think she's someone to worry about it. 

3 hours ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

the hair is ok

WTF is wrong with you?  Really?

2 hours ago, RyanAnth4 said:

4 hours ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

the hair is ok

Image result for bitch i'm madonna

It’s all just so confusing. Nothing makes sense. Beautiful Game teaser in May, Vogue Italia E.I.C saying album would be out by “end of 2018”, Lauren seeming to be doing the final touches on the vocals, Kelly and Ryan interview. All of these things hinted for a late 2018 rollout... but here we are 1/3 of the way through September and we’ve gotten zilch. I wonder if something major happened behind the scenes? Or maybe we’re about to get bamboozled when she puts out a press release in the next week or two with a single and no one saw it coming...

• 8 posts

🙄🙄🙄🙄

8 hours ago, systemvalues said:

Do you think we believe you're a Madonna fan? 🙂  "you" use always the same scheme: you follow constantly her moves (Madonna's moves)... you put your idol  in her scene... you wish her the best..lol but "you" sound so fake that I can imagine your smile while you're writing the post and thinking we would buy it..lol grew up baby 😉

I have been a Madonna fan since the very beginning , don’t tell me I’m not . I do not smile when I mention anything related to flopga, all I’m saying is the talk about this film of hers is good , now whether she’s paid for this and it flops ( I hope) is there a chance it could be another bodyguard soundtrack and stay at no 1 forever , that is all. The only fake thing about my post is I didn’t reveal how much I’m still chart orientated about Madonnas , I still want her to have that no.1 album and the icing on the cake will be single success too . Please don’t accuse me of not adoring Madonna ,it’s the biggest insult 

I have been a Madonna fan since the very beginning , don’t tell me I’m not . I do not smile when I mention anything related to flopga, all I’m saying is the talk about this film of hers is good , now whether she’s paid for this and it flops ( I hope) is there a chance it could be another bodyguard soundtrack and stay at no 1 forever , that is all. The only fake thing about my post is I didn’t reveal how much I’m still chart orientated about Madonnas , I still want her to have that no.1 album and the icing on the cake will be single success too . Please don’t accuse me of not adoring Madonna ,it’s the biggest insult 

I see 🙂