M14 updates 3

Like everyone here, I wish the album could be released very #soon this year, but let's face it, her team's priority is a 2019 tour. The album is just a way to promote the tour, which brings more revenues.

Also, even if the album is ready or almost ready, M and her team may prefer spending their time preparing the tour than promoting a new album that wouldn't serve concert ticket sales.

5 minutes ago, Dams said:

Like everyone here, I wish the album could be released very #soon this year, but let's face it, her team's priority is a 2019 tour. The album is just a way to promote the tour, which brings more revenues.

Also, even if the album is ready or almost ready, M and her team may prefer spending their time preparing the tour than promoting a new album that wouldn't serve concert ticket sales.

a proper hit song and album could revitalise ticket sales

16 minutes ago, Dams said:

Madonna has skipped touring on albums before.  Like a Prayer, Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light come to mind. Her tickets always sell and often, the average ticket purchaser, is not even aware of her most recent work.  I have sat next to these people at many a concert.  Studio albums give Madonna tour material, not a mandate.

5 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

This. A solid album and first single still matters.

Tell that to U2, Springsteen, Cher or even Britany.  People will always go see Madonna, with or without a new album. M's back catalog alone would carry ticket sales for the remainder of her career.  She simply has a catalog to die for.

6 hours ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Maybe she shot something yesterday. She had her roots done by the woman she tagged. Is Andy just make up? He wouldn't be flying over just for nothing... unless he was going on to Lisbon on a connecting flight... but he's clearly over to work on something...

PUT THE GODDAMN PRESS RELEASE OUT, WOMAN!

🤠🤯👹😚

nicola is her hair colorist/ andy doesnt do makeup, M will probably be back to London coming week

19 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Not sure if this has been posted here or not... But I really dig it! Not sure if its very "Mirwais" sounding, but still has a nice vibe to it (even tho its missing a lot of the songs structure) 

Nice attempt but the off key xylophone like sounds would drive me insane trying to listen to this. I never understand why shit like this happens with remixers. It’s like, are you that tone deaf not to hear that one of your sounds is completely off key? Sometimes their drums are out of beat. Those are even worse 😂

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

Madonna has skipped touring on albums before.  Like a Prayer, Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light come to mind. Her tickets always sell and often, the average ticket purchaser, is not even aware of her most recent work.  I have sat next to these people at many a concert.  Studio albums give Madonna tour material, not a mandate.

I know some fans hate talking numbers but we’re talking about a global artist on which hundreds of jobs depend when she goes on tour, so numbers matter for her team when deciding on music release. So here we go:

Worldwide album sales:

COADF: 10M - Hard Candy: 4M - MDNA: 2M - RH: 1M. yes, that matches the industry’s trend with similar artists, and we know they rely on ticket sales instead of album sales. So let’s look at tour revenues:

SS tour: $400M - mdna tour: $300M - RH tour: $170M

Yes her tours always sell and will never be cancelled, but her team doesn’t want to just sell tickets, they need to make sure she sells a lot of tickets so they can sell at least 2 nights in most arenas, to keep the same level of concert production.

And with major artists like M, a lot of non fans go see them in tour as part of their bucket list. Going to see Madonna in concert once in my life. Check. 

So they need to carefully plan music and tour announcement. Sucks that it may push any M14 song release to next year.

Y’all can blame it on Oseary if that can help you wait till 2019.

Edited by Dams

32 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Does she still have a house in London? Is it the same one near Marble Arch?

Or does she stay in Holiday Inn when she's here?

She got the London city houses in the divorce didn’t she? And she def hasn’t sold any of them so she probs still lives in Marylebone 

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

Not sure if this has been posted here or not... But I really dig it! Not sure if its very "Mirwais" sounding, but still has a nice vibe to it (even tho its missing a lot of the songs structure) 

forgettable

1 hour ago, yououghttavogue said:

I'm so sick of seeing her posts about her kids. Is that wrong? Lol. Well, there I said it.

No it’s not. I’m pretty sure everyone feels the same,  and those who said they like when she post about her kids is lying. We are all thirsty for new music. 🙂 

29 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I’ve been gone for months. What’s going on? Any new rent-a-rappers nobody but Rocco’s heard about jumo on board yet? That flacid guy everyone’s raving about? 

Amazon's Alexa will feature on the lead single but other than that nothing

7 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I'm into that!

Madonna: Hey Alexxaaa

Alexa: Hey

Madonna: You make me want to looooose my cel

All while wearing her grills, of course

17 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

9 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I'm into that!

Madonna: Hey Alexxaaa

Alexa: Hey

Madonna: You make me want to looooose my cel

All while wearing her grills, of course

:lol:

Leaked lyrics of:

Madonna: Ok alexa?
Alexa: how can i help you?
M: Haven't I seen you somewhere before?
A: I dont think so
M: you look familiar
A: you might confuse me with Ok Google
M: You wanna dance?
A: I dont know how
M: I guess I just don't recognize you with your clothes on
A: thats getting uncomfortable
M: what are you waiting for? Tic tac tic tac tic tac 
Uh lala uh lala you are my alexa... bitch... my name is madonna

Just now, Miphiwart said:

Leaked lyrics of:

Madonna: Ok alexa?
Alexa: how can i help you?
M: Haven't I seen you somewhere before?
A: I dont think so
M: you look familiar
A: you might confuse me with Ok Google
M: You wanna dance?
A: I dont know how
M: I guess I just don't recognize you with your clothes on
A: thats getting uncomfortable
M: what are you waiting for? Tic tac tic tac tic tac 
Uh lala uh lala you are my alexa... bitch... my name is madonna

I'm picturing a lot of gyrating and grinding with a lot of matrixy shit going on in the background symbolizing Alexa