M14 updates 3

Wow it’s been a year since the posted that she wanted to start working in new music, I think that this process has been more smooth and easy that with RH.

I also think that she is done with recording vocals and now they are in the last steps of mixing and mastering, because otherwise Mirwais and her should have posted more info.

or maybe he’s just doing a few tracks like Orbit in MDNA.

I still believe that this year she will release the new album, but if the announcement doesn’t come in September, then it’s too late and it will be released in March/Spring as the last 3 albums.

Why does a September announcement (or no announcement) dictate November or March.  Music is released all 12 months. Yes?

14 hours ago, tek75 said:

M wanted to, back in the day. But Eminem apparently turned her down. I believed it was mentioned in at least one interview she's done. Anyhow, don't see the point of a collaboration now.

13 hours ago, Crux said:

Yes, she reached out to him in 2008, but he turned her down for some reason. Not a big fan of him anyway, tbh.

Wasn’t it 2003? She wanted him on American Life, he declined, and Mirwais persuaded her to rap herself instead... no? No one else recalls this?

(Perhaps it is a bad time to bring this up, since Mirwais is one of the few reasons we still have hope for the forthcoming album to be one that rights all the wrongs of the immediate predecessors...)

She specifically wears the grillz to annoy madonnanationers...

She'll be wearing special Grillz with the words Magic on them for the new album cover.

#trollzdonna #grillzdonna #magicgrillz

58 minutes ago, humanracin said:

She specifically wears the grillz to annoy madonnanationers...

She'll be wearing special Grillz with the words Magic on them for the new album cover.

#trollzdonna #grillzdonna #magicgrillz

I could actually see that happening, lol...:lmao:

17 hours ago, strictmachine said:

It’s been a rough few weeks, I think we all need to refocus on the fact that she is working with MIRWAIS on this album and it’s going to be amazing...if it ever comes out. 

Such a shame considering the weeks preceding her 60th were so publicly and critically joyous. If anything it shows that people WANT to love her but for whatever factor they hold back. Although if she released something amazing...

And let’s not beat around the (Maureen McFarland) bush. We loved our girl getting the kudos she deserved in most of her ‘60th’ articles... and we would love to see the same type of print focused on new music too. There’s no shame in it.

That type of press and general consensus is what made her renaissance era (1996-2002) so fucking amazing as a fan.

4 hours ago, Supernatural said:

vtJ3sXJ.gif

omg is this that gif chick everyone on here used to always post? lol

didnt em diss Madonna on his new record? something about her wanting more publicity.

when is the new mdna skin product coming out again??? next month???

madonna-with-nakhane-in-london.jpg?fit=1

I would be beyond thrilled if Nakhane has any input in M's album. He is a very unique and inspiring individual who makes great music!

Check out his album which combines electronic, Gospel and African folk music elements:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/you-will-not-die/1336258711

I am also digging this tune:

33 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

they are still recording

if you found this via instagram and through some other online way, could you share it? it's very confusing how some people just assume/do wishful thinking and others found it through somewhere online

There is a rumor that Madonna will feature on a new album by Clean Bandit, that is scheduled for a release on October 19th.