M14 updates 3

I hope she does the Xfactor to perform the lead single  it would be immaculate promotion here in the UK and could have the ability to bag her a first UK number one in 10 years.

And it looks like the album won’t be dropping until November so would be perfect timing for it.

5 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I hope she does the Xfactor to perform the lead single  it would be immaculate promotion here in the UK and could have the ability to bag her a first UK number one in 10 years.

And it looks like the album won’t be dropping until November so would be perfect timing for it.

you are going to start the eternal debate of what Madonna should do and what shows/awards are worth for her

IMO any promo is good as I know at this point of her career just any promo is welcome and appreciate 

Just now, YannBouch said:

you are going to start the eternal debate of what Madonna should do and what shows/awards are worth for her

IMO any promo is good as I know at this point of her career just any promo is welcome and appreciate 

Ohh sorry don’t mean to start a debate but I just know it would be a golden opportunity to showcase the lead single.

All the artists/bands who appear on it get a sales boost following the broadcast and the show reaches a huge platform on social media to boot. 

Any promo is good I agree however some choices are better than others.

Just now, BrendanT1993 said:

X factor had the lowest ratings in 14 years for the premiere on Saturday. Am surprised it's still going tbh,

I heard rumors she was supposed to appear a few years but she turned it down so they got Rihanna instead

Yes it did but it’s still massively reported on social media and in the press.

Strickly gets the most viewers by far but I doubt very much her new album will sit with that audience at all so I can’t see her doing it.

I don’t think the timing has ever been there for her to appear to it feels like it will this time round.

Alright, so Madonna actually has the whole album recorded unto cassettes!! Apperantly about two songs per each cassette. The cassettes are labeled from A to F and put in boxes. The boxes have been shipped to several different points. Dance choreographers, remixers, critics, etc., with an agreement to not upload any of the cassettes unto their computers. Cassette players and cassette adopters come in each box. 

There is a song called Queen! There is also a song with a male collaborator. The very first song sounds very dark and has a very deep Mirwais beat (Die Another Day but darker and with a lot more base). The second song is more upbeat, but still loaded with heavy beats. It has an incredibly beautiful melody and high production. The third song sounds very experimental, with earthy instruments and deep 

Her voice on some of the songs is almost operatic. She sings on top of her lungs, but it sounds very beautiful and clear. No autotune. The production is very good and there are a lot of ambient instruments. The entire album has a magical vibe, dark but sweet and full of hope. The flow of the songs is very consistent. There is a male collaborator on one of the songs, but it’s not rap. The song he sings on was so gorgeous, I had to stop the player and take a breath. 

Madonna is looking into a new, fresh but dark type of choreography for this era, with subtle middle eastern influences. 

I had a dream... don’t hate me... but it was so real that as soon as I woke up I had to share.

21 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Alright, so Madonna actually has the whole album recorded unto cassettes!! Apperantly about two songs per each cassette. The cassettes are labeled from A to F and put in boxes. The boxes have been shipped to several different points. Dance choreographers, remixers, critics, etc., with an agreement to not upload any of the cassettes unto their computers. Cassette players and cassette adopters come in each box. 

There is a song called Queen! There is also a song with a male collaborator. The very first song sounds very dark and has a very deep Mirwais beat (Die Another Day but darker and with a lot more base). The second song is more upbeat, but still loaded with heavy beats. It has an incredibly beautiful melody and high production. The third song sounds very experimental, with earthy instruments and deep 

Her voice on some of the songs is almost operatic. She sings on top of her lungs, but it sounds very beautiful and clear. No autotune. The production is very good and there are a lot of ambient instruments. The entire album has a magical vibe, dark but sweet and full of hope. The flow of the songs is very consistent. There is a male collaborator on one of the songs, but it’s not rap. The song he sings on was so gorgeous, I had to stop the player and take a breath. 

Madonna is looking into a new, fresh but dark type of choreography for this era, with subtle middle eastern influences. 

I had a dream... don’t hate me... but it was so real that as soon as I woke up I had to share.

Loving your  dream 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

FUUUUUUUUUCK!

3 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Sounds like a fuzzy dream!

2 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

FUUUUUUUUUCK!

sigh... I KNOW. he first didn't add that last part when he posted it and I was about to ask if this is another fantasy or joke like the fake trackless. 

Arghhhhhh.:lmao:

This used to be my playground 
This used to be my childhood dream
This used to be the place I ran to
Whenever I was in need
Of a friend
Why did it have to end
And why do they always say... #soon

22 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

So the Nicki collaboration for Nicki's album was scrapped?

That was speculation by fans when Nicki said they had something planned on the Met Gala red carpet. 

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

That was speculation by fans when Nicki said they had something planned on the Met Gala red carpet. 

A member of mnation said he had a source that confirmed the existence of the track.

1 hour ago, Mat.Guy said:

A member of mnation said he had a source that confirmed the existence of the track.

If I remember correctly that was Traditional going by another name.  The same guy who once said that she was working with Bette Middler and has previously said that she is mental, lost the plot and not pretty like Katy Perry.     He once luckily guessed the date of something and then pretended he was a major insider. Starts with all of those so called Madonna exclusives - a lot of them anyone could predict -  hopes one turns out to be true and soon ends up insulting her as well.   

He probably said it as a guess. I can see them having 1-2 tracks that we’ll never hear (unless they were to leak)...I mean they have recorded multiple times. Maybe they just didn’t mention ANYTHING about attempts at different songs