MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

1 hour ago, Lucky Star One said:

EXCLUSIVE LEAK OF PHOTO OF A HANDWRITTEN TRACK LIST. THE HANDWRITING APPEARS TO BE MADONNA'S.

List.jpg

I’m excited about Candy Shop 2 and Selfie Queen. Yaaas!! Slay!!! 

54F06AC4-539F-4128-9948-15758C1B3CE9.gif

Crap fake news but goes well with all the other dumb crap in this thread 

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/madonna-bruno-mars-scandals/

BLONDE AMBITION!

Madonna Trying To Get Together With Bruno Mars

Insiders wonder if pop diva can't take a hint!

madonna-bruno-mars-scandals.jpg?resize=4

By Penelope Pryce

Sep 2, 2018 @ 10:05AM

Madonna can’t get magic happening with Bruno Mars — despite several attempts to get “busy” with the “Uptown Funk” hitmaker!

“Madonna’s determined to compete with the current crop of contemporary young female super-singers, like Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift,” said an industry insider.

“A song with Bruno would easily top the charts, so she keeps calling the pop star to collaborate on a hot smash single.”

But Bruno’s apparently not that gung-ho to record with theaging Material Girl, said the source.

“Madonna, known for her ‘blond ambition,’ doesn’t want to take no for an answer … She’s intent to make beautiful music with Bruno — who always seems to be unavailable!”

42 minutes ago, Magician said:

Crap fake news but goes well with all the other dumb crap in this thread 

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/madonna-bruno-mars-scandals/

BLONDE AMBITION!

Madonna Trying To Get Together With Bruno Mars

Insiders wonder if pop diva can't take a hint!

madonna-bruno-mars-scandals.jpg?resize=4

By Penelope Pryce

Sep 2, 2018 @ 10:05AM

Madonna can’t get magic happening with Bruno Mars — despite several attempts to get “busy” with the “Uptown Funk” hitmaker!

“Madonna’s determined to compete with the current crop of contemporary young female super-singers, like Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift,” said an industry insider.

“A song with Bruno would easily top the charts, so she keeps calling the pop star to collaborate on a hot smash single.”

But Bruno’s apparently not that gung-ho to record with theaging Material Girl, said the source.

“Madonna, known for her ‘blond ambition,’ doesn’t want to take no for an answer … She’s intent to make beautiful music with Bruno — who always seems to be unavailable!”

Typical Madonna bashing article from this rag of a tabloid.  For a start,  implying that she is trying to compete with " contemporary young female super singers '  and calling her the ageing Material Girl.   It is a sad reflection of how bad they are by firstly putting a living legend/icon down in comparison to modern singers and for as always describing her as ageing.   How on earth is living an insult because every human being is "ageing"  every single second of their lives.  Do they want all female stars to die really young and then be celebrated. 

If this upcoming album is taking this long (and it’s under contract) I have a feeling we’ll be waiting an eternity if there is ever to be another....with me approaching 60 myself, hell will I even be alive?

3 hours ago, Aries said:

If this upcoming album is taking this long (and it’s under contract) I have a feeling we’ll be waiting an eternity if there is ever to be another....with me approaching 60 myself, hell will I even be alive?

A4BD3DC3-3722-4A27-92AD-A52320333EE5.gif

All these "lyrics" by members....word-playing on other songs is funny.  So here's mine:

Sooner/later...it all about time.

Sooner's a word, I don't have a timeline.

The waiting/hesitating is no fucking lie.

The moth to the flame will eventually die.

New music and magic is coming.....I promise....stop nagging.

This year or the next...the near future...I'll decide.

It is gonna happen, let's hope it's before we all die!!

madonna sooner or later.gif

1 hour ago, todsmod said:

All these "lyrics" by members....word-playing on other songs is funny.  So here's mine:

Sooner/later...it all about time.

Sooner's a word, I don't have a timeline.

The waiting/hesitating is no fucking lie.

The moth to the flame will eventually die.

New music and magic is coming.....I promise....stop nagging.

This year or the next...the near future...I'll decide.

It is gonna happen, let's hope it's before we all die!!

madonna sooner or later.gif

Mathafuckers!! 

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:44 AM, Andra said:

Hey you, it's not so bad... March 2019 is not even that far anymore guys.

true... its getting closer by the day. :)

5 hours ago, Aries said:

It’s not looking good, let’s hope she pulls off one more epic album with this one before you’re gone