MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

2 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Well technically the clock reads 8.50...

so new song debuting on August 50th CONFIRMED 

LMAO I mean, that's #soon

2 hours ago, peppermint said:

Either dates don't fall on a Friday so...

oh dang it *pouts*

2 hours ago, shelita-buffet said:

Ugh, i hate kids. Why do they bother making this fake stuff? Don't they have school to attend?

Or maybe it's an old retired person that's bored

I just hope that when something IS announced it's not for six months down the line.  That old school way of rolling things out doesn't work in 2018.  When Tori Amos (who I love) announced a September release in April last year, it showed how out of touch her team is.

Guest eroticerotic

she should cover Lana's Young And Beautiful

actually, Lana would have been someone she should have collaborated with. I think they would write GREAT material. 

15 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

she should cover Lana's Young And Beautiful

actually, Lana would have been someone she should have collaborated with. I think they would write GREAT material. 

You want to get stoned saying that on this board?? :rotfl:

Well at least nothing has leaked this era!

But you never know if she waits too much longer...

I agree the time is now, its time to announce the first single

#soonisnotsoonenough

Guest eroticerotic
34 minutes ago, runa said:

You want to get stoned saying that on this board?? :rotfl:

wait...was that a bad suggestion? I LOVE that song and  Lanas songwriting, and Madonna singing it would be POWERFUL.

and re: stoned lol eh, doesn't phase me. I heard it all before

4 hours ago, humanracin said:

Maybe the clock means...

Single : September (9)

Album: October (10)

or maybe...

Its a load of crap... 

#timewilltell #magic

oct 10?  lol.  thats like way to soon

5 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

Why is that too soon?  What inside information do you have? Panic at the Disxo completed the bulk if their tour before the album was even released.  Old school timing means nothing now.

2 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Why is that too soon?  What inside information do you have? Panic at the Disxo completed the bulk if their tour before the album was even released.  Old school timing means nothing now.

i don't know.. just thought no news at all, not even a single, and its out oct 10?  I would love it.. that song would need to be very BUZZ worthy

21 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

I'm just taking wild guesses, nothing serious

I didn't mean Oct 10th, I meant that 10 could represent October as release month... and I don't think that's impossible 😉 

everything about that instagram account screams fake though

2 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

i cant believe we know almost nothing at this point. haha way to go Madonna.

like literally nothing...  the only thing I got response back when asking if M14 is out this year was a "😄" from one of her team

16 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

like literally nothing...  the only thing I got response back when asking if M14 is out this year was a "😄" from one of her team

from who?

that's probably the biggest clue we have so far that we'll get the album this year :p

1 hour ago, peppermint said:

For what it's worth...I am desperate...

Screenshot_2018-08-29-23-49-31.png

This makes like zero sense. The song Beautiful Game is about the chaos of this world. It has nothing to do with some ex that lied or something. Enough with this exclusive bull shit already. 

6 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

This makes like zero sense. The song Beautiful Game is about the chaos of this world. It has nothing to do with some ex that lied or something. Enough with this exclusive bull shit already. 

Not saying this is real. But the lyrics still fit that narrative. In the chaos of this world surrounding yourself with false prophets who preach love but nurture hate and that kinda thing 

Okay so everyone thinks they're too 'indie' when I give examples of John Grant and Cat Power whose albums are coming out with tracklists and cover art in the autumn. 

Well Mylene Farmer's new album is coming out on 28 September and we have already had 2 singles with videos, as well as the covert art and the complete tracklist.

Save up all your tears (Cher remix) because M14 is not coming in 2018. It's not coming, it's not coming, it's not coming! [Jancel parody version]

Well Chers album is coming September 28 and the first songle was released like 2 weeks ago. The album was also announced like the beginning of August. Thats a two month span.   

Madonna could easily release in September and release album in October. Not everyone releases albums the same way.

M could actually release in November or even December. What part of THE END OF THE YEAR is not clear enough? Lol 

Y'all know that M reads this forum, and everytime someone demands to have a release date, she pushes it back. She will not do what anybody wants or expects.

1 hour ago, Paul said:

Y'all know that M reads this forum, and everytime someone demands to have a release date, she pushes it back. She will not do what anybody wants or expects.

Be patient folks and respect the Queen. I haven’t liked what I’ve seen posted about M on various threads in recent times.