MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

5 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

She needs someone like Jlo's Manager _Benny Medina - he has done wonders for her career.  Love Jlo or not, she is on fire!

nah, they will just bring out Niki Minaj as a feature on the single, do bunch of interviews and couple of award shows and Ellen and thats it

10 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

nah, they will just bring out Niki Minaj as a feature on the single, do bunch of interviews and couple of award shows and Ellen and thats it

i guess i meant, to turn the public to love Madonna again, girl from michigan  ala Jlo from the bronx- the public Loves her.  Im not saying she's an amazing singer or actress 😃

Just now, jusdoid said:

i guess i meant, to turn the public to love Madonna again, girl from michigan  ala Jlo from the bronx- i think everyone like Jlo.  Im not saying she's an amazing singer or actress 😃

i dont like her

17 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

She needs someone like Jlo's Manager _Benny Medina - he has done wonders for her career.  Love Jlo or not, she is on fire!

Benny Medina is a rapist. Madonna doesn't need someone like that on her team anymore. Plus, JLo has been playing it safe for the entirety of her career, that's why she's still lasted and is so revered in the US.

5 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

i guess i meant, to turn the public to love Madonna again, girl from michigan  ala Jlo from the bronx- the public Loves her.  Im not saying she's an amazing singer or actress 😃

That has more to do with how JLO carries herself and less about her management. 

Guest NewYorkCam
1 hour ago, shelita-buffet said:

Benny Medina is a rapist. Madonna doesn't need someone like that on her team anymore. Plus, JLo has been playing it safe for the entirety of her career, that's why she's still lasted and is so revered in the US.

Is JLo really revered still? Isn't she long past her peak? And she never reached the heights that Madonna has ..

8 minutes ago, NewYorkCam said:

Is JLo really revered still? Isn't she long past her peak? And she never reached the heights that Madonna has ..

The only people who care about Jlo at this point are 5 or 6 Puerto Rican gays :lmao:she's tolerated by most because she won't go away. But she's pretty, so it's easier to deal with. Like yeah Jlo is here, but she doesn't really say much and looks good so just let her stand there.

3 hours ago, jusdoid said:

What?  Her last album flopped beyond belief selling way less than Madonna's lowest selling album and her TV show was recently cancelled to bad ratings and she hasn't had a hit film in YEARS

STOP

7 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Not necessarily. It could have worked for any romantic movie. It could have even worked for Moonlight. It didn’t have to be anything big. A lot of people have seen Moonlight. Imagine if they heard Ghosttown? The more there’s Madonna music out there, the better. 

I remember some Japanese TV show picked up Miles Away as a theme song for the opening credits. Before then, Jump was in Devil Wears Prada. 

Also! 

Inside Out, the demo version is a lot more uplifting and it could have worked perfect for the Inside Out animation. 

SEX was a missed opportunity for Fifty Shades of Grey. 

The list goes on. 

SOOO agree with your points!! Guy is so out of touch with what works in todays environment. Hope he brings a new resource to help manage the rollout that has some recent history of success. Also, her new publicist needs to be reviewing every section of the rollout. Who was on site and reviewed the walked through for Madonna's MTV/VMA appearance? That person needs to be replaced. The role of that person is to see if the moment works or intervene on her behalf on the spot. This person is not up to par/sharp enough to see the implications. There will be more of the same if the team is not replaced.

I miss Liz Rosenberg and how she was always able to spin any situation for her... she needs someone new that is just a s savvy, expert in promoting in the new environment.  

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

photoshoot photoshoot photoshoot

58 minutes ago, humanracin said:

looks like it... or a music video... or both

#bringit #magic

It's confirmed to be MDNA Skin

6 hours ago, NewYorkCam said:

👆🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻...she has output that falls flat...she and her team are about quantity over quality...even billboard declared that her performance try to hark back to a heightened heyday that never really was.  I was a fan but since the album LOVE her music career has been for the pigeons. 

What a shame,she looks great! The whole mdna stuff is so fucking boring. It might be entertaining if it wouldnt end  up being a weird 1 minute instagram snippet with overly edited skin that looks more like milk

The new album will be a 5 track sampler to promote MDNA Skin.

MAGIC

1. My Elixor is Raw

2. Beautiful Game (The Eye Serum Song)

3. Magnetic Magic

4. Rub it on Me

5. The Fountain of Youth

Edited by Squeaky

#soon the real album rumours will start to sufface as they always do. as long as they arent here im guessing the record isnt set and done.

will it be possible to release it still in 18 or do i/we have to prepare myself/ourselves for a spring 19 release??