MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

26 minutes ago, Aries said:

I’m starting to think the album won’t be called Magic...

(seems to be too many already)

Isn't it quite clear that the album will be called Soon?

2ej0sx.gif

Just now, Iconic Fetus said:

Lauren posted another photo of herself  still working mixing/mastering.

Thank you! What is her Instagram? 

12 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

You're welcome, my dear 🙃

I think she's working on M14 for 100 %. It seems they are doing the final mixing / mastering. 

There's nothing indicating that she's working on Madonna's music.

Working on music is her actual JOB ... there is absolutely no way of knowing who or what it’s for, it could be anything. It’s not like vocal producers only work on one thing at a time #fakenews :newspaper:

17 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Working on music is her actual JOB ... there is absolutely no way of knowing who or what it’s for, it could be anything. It’s not like vocal producers only work on one thing at a time #fakenews :newspaper:

You are right. We are desperate to hear something.

My feeling is that while obviously the MTV Video Awards “incident” won’t impact the actual release schedule of the album, it may have shifted the timing of some announcements or teasing related to it. 

51 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

My feeling is that while obviously the MTV Video Awards “incident” won’t impact the actual release schedule of the album, it may have shifted the timing of some announcements or teasing related to it. 

but the appearence was for the start of the album campaig

54 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Well, I think Guy Oseary needs to start shifting his tiny brains and figure out how to bring this era about with a bang!! 

5 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Well, I think Guy Oseary needs to start shifting his tiny brains and figure out how to bring this era about with a bang!! 

Superbowl 2019?

12 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Surely someone , I don’t think Guy as he’s not stepping up at all in recent years, can employ someone that can TRY to insert a positive spin on things . Our queen needs it in this hating climate as we know she has done it before . There’s got to be some good fortune coming her way . Before everyone says the music will stand for itself if it’s good enough , that is not necessarily true since imo she’s released some great music recently ghosttown etc and it was all ignored . Somebody that knows how to market a star in a positive light needs to be employed NOW

Edited by RyanAnth4
Spelling

1 minute ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Surely someone , I don’t think Guy can employ someone that can TRY to insert a positive spin on things . Our queen needs it in this hating climate btna see know she has done it before . There’s got to be some good fortune coming her way . Before everyone says the music will stand for itself if it’s good enough , that is not necessarily true since imo she’s released some great music recently ghosttown etc and it was all ignored . Somebody that knows how to market a star in a positive light needs to be employed NOW

I have given out dozens of CDs with select Madonna songs and EVERYONE loves Ghosttown! I’ve given it to straight guys who only like rap, and they still liked Ghosttown (and Devil Pray but that’s besides the point). Ghosttown was a huge missed opportunity! Singing it with Taylor Swift playing the guitar was obviously not the best strategy! As someone has already mentioned on here, Ghosttown should have been in the credits of a movie! That’s just one marketing strategy out of many that Guy Oseary would never even consider. 

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

I have given out dozens of CDs with select Madonna songs and EVERYONE loves Ghosttown! I’ve given it to straight guys who only like rap, and they still liked Ghosttown (and Devil Pray but that’s besides the point). Ghosttown was a huge missed opportunity! Singing it with Taylor Swift playing the guitar was obviously not the best strategy! As someone has already mentioned on here, Ghosttown should have been in the credits of a movie! That’s just one marketing strategy out of many that Guy Oseary would never even consider. 

A Bond Movie?

3 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

She could bring out her Lisbon gang, Kap Verde backups, Malawi troups and Moroccon outfits in full Force..

Yas gawd! I’m here for it!!! 😂

7C7A11FB-B1BB-435E-BC51-418F0CE00867.gif

13 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

A Bond Movie?

Not necessarily. It could have worked for any romantic movie. It could have even worked for Moonlight. It didn’t have to be anything big. A lot of people have seen Moonlight. Imagine if they heard Ghosttown? The more there’s Madonna music out there, the better. 

I remember some Japanese TV show picked up Miles Away as a theme song for the opening credits. Before then, Jump was in Devil Wears Prada. 

Also! 

Inside Out, the demo version is a lot more uplifting and it could have worked perfect for the Inside Out animation. 

SEX was a missed opportunity for Fifty Shades of Grey. 

The list goes on. 

19 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Surely someone , I don’t think Guy as he’s not stepping up at all in recent years, can employ someone that can TRY to insert a positive spin on things . Our queen needs it in this hating climate as we know she has done it before . There’s got to be some good fortune coming her way . Before everyone says the music will stand for itself if it’s good enough , that is not necessarily true since imo she’s released some great music recently ghosttown etc and it was all ignored . Somebody that knows how to market a star in a positive light needs to be employed NOW

She needs someone like Jlo's Manager _Benny Medina - he has done wonders for her career.  Love Jlo or not, she is on fire!