MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

43 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Female icon? Ummm... Sounds like Madonna but I’m kind of hoping it’s not... I donno

1 hour ago, promise to try said:

You must be really young! You love prince, so you have great taste: try aretha´s 30 hits from her atlantic era: that album is full of classics

I remember seeing her cleavage tits memes spreading on the forum that what i know about her A6E67F3A-4941-44A1-9E5D-079B20C47A54.jpeg 

Not that it means much cause it's Billboard afterall but...

"Madonna and Aretha, though? It's hard to explain -- except that Madonna, by her own admission, had already been tapped by the VMAs to present the video of the year award, perhaps as a celebration of her 60th birthday last week and a chance for Madonna to reintroduce herself to the public in advance of her new album later this year. "

https://www.billboard.com/articles/events/vma/8471460/madonna-vmas-aretha-franklin-speech-mtv-fault?utm_source=twitter

1 hour ago, Gus said:

Not that it means much cause it's Billboard afterall but...

"Madonna and Aretha, though? It's hard to explain -- except that Madonna, by her own admission, had already been tapped by the VMAs to present the video of the year award, perhaps as a celebration of her 60th birthday last week and a chance for Madonna to reintroduce herself to the public in advance of her new album later this year. "

https://www.billboard.com/articles/events/vma/8471460/madonna-vmas-aretha-franklin-speech-mtv-fault?utm_source=twitter

YAS the new album is back on for 2018...:queenbitch:

Madonna needs to stay away from any kind of tribute from now on, like someone on here said, do it in her own privacy.  It certainly doesn't boast well for her. 

What a way to come back from a 60th birthday celebration - and have this shit happen.  I feel so bad for her.

1 hour ago, Runaway Lover said:

They don't know a s**t. According to Billboard, Hard Candy was going to be called Licorice 😉 

I'm responsible for the "Licorice" mix-up actually! Hehehe, still the funniest story ever!

1 hour ago, robster said:

I'm responsible for the "Licorice" mix-up actually! Hehehe, still the funniest story ever!

I know, Rob ;-) I remember that story very well :-D The picture was everywhere :-D 

Hmm but she said herself in Vogue Italia all music sounds the same and everyone has guests on songs didn’t she?

Nikki on her new song is the common theme of music today. So I remain sceptical it’s Madonna.

10 hours ago, jusdoid said:

I feel so bad for her.

At least it's good she has you who make  a very accurate analysis of the situation 🙂

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

Hmm but she said herself in Vogue Italia all music sounds the same and everyone has guests on songs didn’t she?

Nikki on her new song is the common theme of music today. So I remain sceptical it’s Madonna.

Didn't she say "music sounds the same" before releasing MDNA ?

12 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Wasn't that account already proven to be fake? As if the 'clips' weren't proof enough already:madgemanson:

I was wondering if anyone had seen that pic before and that so called exclusive account is just reposting for attention.. or maybe he saw it in an instagram story from someone who also works with Madonna in the studio.. hope it's new and they're doing the final mix or mastering

Yeah it looks very 2011-2014

This clip alone is just undoubtedly fake... As another user said, if she wanted to build hype for the album, she would be doing it on her account.

27 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

Yeah it looks very 2011-2014

This clip alone is just undoubtedly fake... As another user said, if she wanted to build hype for the album, she would be doing it on her account.

Well I love the music  anyway.