MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

5 hours ago, Kim said:

Well even now I still wouldn't look at that pic and think "RH artwork". I suppose it's possible there's a hidden hint among her IG selfies or something. I do hope it's a big huge surprise though.

Kim....there’s a documentary on BBC4 about Madonna. Starts at 10 x

The main reason I want the new album this year rather than next spring is because I simply can’t handle another quiet January of “what’s happening???”

2 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

The main reason I want the new album this year rather than next spring is because I simply can’t handle another quiet January of “what’s happening???”

But you can handle another quiet September, October, November and December?! This place will literally collapse in on itself like a black hole. 

1 minute ago, strictmachine said:

But you can handle another quiet September, October, November and December?! This place will literally collapse in on itself like a black hole. 

My point is January is literally the most quiet time in the music industry, Madonna aside, there is plenty of music coming out in Q4 I am looking forward to, but January is literally the quietest month, no updates, barely any album releases, it’s frustrating.

The Vogue Italia article clearly stated that her album would be released before the end of the year, why exactly are we now doubting a release of the album in 2018?!?

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

I hope you are right but hope is a dangerous drug and I'd rather not be disappointed.

I try not to put my expectations too high, but I cross my fingers... 🤞🏼

1 minute ago, robster said:

The Vogue Italia article clearly stated that her album would be released before the end of the year, why exactly are we now doubting a release of the album in 2018?!?

Because she hasn't released a single on her birthday :lol:

3 minutes ago, robster said:

Because that's not an official source 

Yeah I'm starting to think New Album in 2019 as time goes by, still no artwork has been shot (that we know of? M would have teased the shoot for sure), maybe we'll still get a late November/early December release but anything before seems out of the question...

14 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Yeah I'm starting to think New Album in 2019 as time goes by, still no artwork has been shot (that we know of? M would have teased the shoot for sure), maybe we'll still get a late November/early December release but anything before seems out of the question...

Maybe it was teased already? 😉 The 2018 is the year of M new music. 

5 hours ago, Kim said:

The only thing that was clear is that she was having a photoshoot, which at the time, when the album was still (originally) 3 months away could have been for anything.

As you suggested before, it was very clear by the things posted online by the people involved in it at the time. 

4 hours ago, runa said:

I disagree.

Sept = 1st single

Nov = album

I’m pretty sure everything is canned, we just don’t know anything.

Hope you’re right, because this schedule would be good.

4 hours ago, runa said:

I try not to put my expectations too high, but I cross my fingers... 🤞🏼

Dear Rue, if you rearrange that sentence, it could read something like this:

"I try not to put my crossed fingers too high, to avoid excretions"!!!!  :lmao:

Sorry....just trying to lighten the mood.

35 minutes ago, Get Together said:

How is anyone even doubting 2018 release?! Madonna said HERSELF new album out by the end of THIS Year!! BE PATIENT PEOPLE!!!!! 

Madonna said that? Where ?

14 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Dear Rue, if you rearrange that sentence, it could read something like this:

"I try not to put my crossed fingers too high, to avoid excretions"!!!!  :lmao:

Sorry....just trying to lighten the mood.

At 1st, when I started to read your post, I was like: wtf did I say wrong? , because you know, my english is not exactly the best, :rotfl:

Just now, runa said:

At 1st, when I started to read your post, I was like: wtf did I say wrong? , because you know, my english is not exactly the best, :rotfl:

:lmao: No....not you (or anything you said).  Just me, with my usual play on words....:banghead:   Just excuse my twisted humor/nasty mind!!  

6 minutes ago, todsmod said:

:lmao: No....not you (or anything you said).  Just me, with my usual play on words....:banghead:   Just excuse my twisted humor/nasty mind!!  

My english can't be worst than Vande's... oh poor @vande... miss him, :rotfl:

I like Adrien Galo's videos... I hope he is one she will collaborate with on a video for the album...  

3 minutes ago, runa said:

My english can't be worst than Vande's... oh poor @vande... miss him, :rotfl:

:thumbsup:  miss him also.

1 hour ago, Get Together said:

How is anyone even doubting 2018 release?! Madonna said HERSELF new album out by the end of THIS Year!! BE PATIENT PEOPLE!!!!! 

Stop. With. This. Shit. People. There is NO direct quote of her saying this.

26 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Stop. With. This. Shit. People. There is NO direct quote of her saying this.

Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.

4 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.

Girlfriend, she did not utter the words “i will release my next album in 2018” on that show so please STOP imposing your interpretation of her saying that she’ll be back in 2018 as meaning that because it was an ambiguous statement  open to motherfucking interpretation and, most importantly, a meaningless flippant comment from a year ago on KELLY AND FUCKING RYAN SEACREST, not some motherfucking official statement of an album release that you keep trying to make it out to be. So sit your ass down and stop trying to make facts out of conjecture.